Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was too much from left field. It would have been good to spread the tension about the truth coming out over 2-3 episodes. Good cliffhanger none the less.

Comment

• *waits patiently for doctor who special*

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLo View Post
        I thought it was too much from left field. It would have been good to spread the tension about the truth coming out over 2-3 episodes. Good cliffhanger none the less.
        Yer, totally agreed. I think there was some uncertainty when writing the season whether there would be a 4th. They ended up getting signed for a 4th and 5th, which is awesome, but I think them having to create something that could both wrap things up but also offer something to lead into was why it ended up like it did.

Comment

• hey there couldnt be bothered reading through the whole post so this may have been posted before but ive just finished watching the first season of hung its about a teacher who because of the current economic situation ohh and having his house burnt down he turns to selling himself.

the relationships in this series between all the characters is classic. its a bit of a laugh and a time killer.

Comment

• hustle is back

Comment

• Lost final season is comming out this week..

Comment

• IF you like HBO shows, watch a new show called Hung.

Comment

• "Lost final season is comming out this week.."

yeah but will anyone notice?

Comment

• spartacus

human target

Comment

• I've only just started watching Entourage, and it's awesome. So awesome.

Comment

• the middle - its a good show.

Comment

• Better off Ted is in it's second season. It is VERY funny. Well worth watching.

Rec where have you been? You have 6 seasons to catch up on - chop, chop :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
                            I've only just started watching Entourage, Ari is awesome. So awesome.
                            fixed that for you.

Comment

• yeah i'd have to say entourage is my favourite light hearted show, and it just gets better

Comment

• And so Dollhouse ends in true Whedon style.

Comment

Working...
                                X