This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
    the last episode I saw, the only actual event in the ENTIRE EPISODE, was that they found a chair.

the rest was disposable drama.
    Agreed. The only sci-fi show I have laboured through that is possibly slower and less interesting then Days of our lives.

Built on a franchise of action and constant threat of alien annihilation, this throws all that all away for bland drama with completely unappealing characters.

Neighbours in space. Very disappointed.

Comment

• 94 posts to go fleshy, and only 13 months til the end of 2010 - based on your current average you aren't going to make it!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnSCaRReD View Post
        94 posts to go fleshy, and only 13 months til the end of 2010 - based on your current average you aren't going to make it!
        I'm putting in a big week

Comment

• The way I always read it, "BY" 2010 means he has 34 days to post 94 times.

What's that - 2.76 posts a day? Can't be done.... Surely...

Comment

• Yer, it's by 2010. Not by 2011.

Fitting in enough posts between MW2 and brewing beer will be quite the accomplishment.

But I believe in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverDrive View Post
              The way I always read it, "BY" 2010 means he has 34 days to post 94 times.

What's that - 2.76 posts a day? Can't be done.... Surely...
              That was my original take Dan, but then I thought if I posted that some genius would tell me that even 364 days later he would still have done in before the end of 2010.

It's a lose-lose really - whatever you post someone will pick it to bits, but that's the way we love it!

Comment

• scrubs is back

Comment

• WTF... What do you mean its back.... didn't it finish for good???

/rushes off to see whats what.

Comment

• Apple - Movie Trailers - Family Guy: Something Something Something Darkside

looks funny as:cool:

Comment

• First episode of V held promise. Watched the second and it's already feeling like a waste of time? I've got the 3rd and 4th to watch, but it feels like it's going to be another disappointment (soon to meet Stargate Universe in the recycle bin). I think I need to go and start watching Battlefield Galactica, as it's the only sci-fi series that people continually say is good.

Also; I didn't even get through the first episode of Flash Forward. For the most part, TV sucks. There aren't even any good sitcoms right now (if anyone tries to tell me 2 and a Half Men is good, I'll stab you). Scrubs has come back, but Braff (JD) will only be in 6 episodes as they try to shift focus to other characters (and I assume he won't be in the 10th season at all, if there is one). Hopefully it's ok - I'm yet to watch the first couple eps.

I watch House... although you could get away just watching the last two and first two episodes of any season for the cool cliffhangers, as everything else is filler. Still my favourite show, probably ever, is Californication. Last ep of season 3 was awesome. And it's signed for another 2 seasons I believe. The first season is a shining example of how good TV can be.

Comment

• and firefly...

Comment

• Yeah I should revisit Firefly and watch it properly. Only watched bits and pieces, but I liked it.

Oh PS. I don't include things like Robot Chicken, Harvey Birdman and Family Guy, because they're animated and in someway excluded from my generalisation of "TV"? ... :/

All of which are awesome.

Comment

• you need to add invader zim to that list

Comment

• It's been an interesting season.

I tried to get into the new series of Heroes but didn't.

I tried to get into Flash Forward after getting the first couple of eps but I just couldn't. It was like Heroes2 with the spoon feed storyline.

I didn't mind V. The first ep was great the 2nd ep was crap but it seemed to get better. So they show you a massive alien invasion fleet and obviously the 5th coloumn black guy is going to blow them all up for us. Can't wait to see how he does that

I really like Cougar Town, I was thinking yeah Courtney Cox again but she is still really funny and quite hot for an older lady lol The kid from Aliens in America is funny but seems like a recycled role and he is playing the same charactor.

Still watching New Old Christine but it seems all over the place now and they are fishing for a shark to jump.

There are a couple of shows on The CW I really get into but I don't want to name them.

Stargate Universe has been a little slow and just like Atlantis they have somehow managed to get the WORST of the WORST actors anywhere. I've watched it all but I barely know any of their names as their charactors are just not compelling.

Is Dollhouse axed or not? I can never tell. I've lost interest anyway.

So does anybody know exactly when Ted is going to "meet your mother". I'm starting to think it's not going to happen until they have gotten 10 series out the way first.

Last one I will mention is one of my faves. Big Bang Theory. Seems they are trying to develop the main charactors a bit more now as less and less bit parters come on the show.

Comment

• Californication season 3 ended in epic fashion, tying back in with the first. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X