This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ritzo90 View Post
    Havn't watched it yet but does it close off the show? The show has been canned yeah? I think its really gotten better (not all episodes) compared to the sh!t at the start. I'd watch it further. Then again stargate in general are my fav shows, i hope they have at least another spin off in the next few years.
    nope doesnt close off anything at all
    yea its completely cancelled

Comment

• Don't watch the last episode of Stargate Universe... Ending was so dumb. Better to just end it with the episode before it imo.

Comment

• Haha! Thanks but i have to.

Comment

• smallville finale was actually half decent, makes a nice change.
          heaps of nods in it towards the movies, both new and old - complete with the costume, themesong and flying text.

Comment

• Well that's it for Smallville, but that music certainly puts a huge grin on your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyphiX View Post
              Don't watch the last episode of Stargate Universe... Ending was so dumb. Better to just end it with the episode before it imo.
              tell me bout it lmao!! is that the end of the show all together?

Comment

• That's it... Biggest let down of an ending, I woulda preferred it to be cliffhanger ending as if they thought it wasn't going to end.
                This kinda of ending only worked on the first Stargate series and doesn't work anytime after.

Comment

• some new shows soon look good...need me some scifi goodness.

New NBC Fall TV Show 'Grimm': Info, Photos & Videos | THE VOICE OF TV.com

New NBC Midseason TV Show 'Awake': Info, Photos & Video | THE VOICE OF TV.com

Terra Nova on TV.com

Falling Skies on TV.com

Comment

• Was waiting on more info of Awake and Grimm, sweet

Comment

• Awake sounds pretty good, plus Jason Isaccs is a great actor.

Comment

• Game of Thrones - if you aren't watching it, stop being a pussy, you've got weeks to wait for The Batchelor to start up again.

Comment

• Added to SickBeard.

Comment

• Is anyone here watching Castle?

I just finished watching S03E24 - what a finisher.
                            I was rather relieved to discover they've renewed for Season 4

Comment

• Originally posted by -=Sneak=- View Post
                              tell me bout it lmao!! is that the end of the show all together?
                              Yep, The entire universe should have imploded, leaving no possible way they could make more SG shows, to only steal it away from us again.

On another note "Please please please bring it back!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                                Game of Thrones - if you aren't watching it, stop being a pussy, you've got weeks to wait for The Batchelor to start up again.
                                Game of Thones - worth watching!

Where else can you see a horse being decapitated after a knight loses a joust!

A pretty full-on fantasy story, nice change from the airy fairy Camelot stories

Comment

Working...
                                X