Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watched the first Ep of "the gates" last night... The Gates (TV Series 2010) - IMDb
    looks like a mix between "eureka" and "haven", the 1 episode wasn't anything great but looks like it has potential.

Comment

• I've been hooked on Sons of Anarchy lately... hardcore show

Comment

• Last edited by mepm; 12-01-11, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Californication season 4 just started, and the first ep looks to set it up for a quality season.

A fifth season has also been confirmed already.

Comment

• There have been two eps already.

Comment

• Whitest Kids You Know
              clip Gandalf -ABC ABC iView - The Whitest Kids U Know Series 3

Comment

• Comment

• v finale was gay, what a crap way to finish it off.

Comment

• Good news, everyone!

Everybody?s favorite canceled animated Fox show (well, for Family Guy fans with long memories, second favorite) is getting a couple more years of life: Comedy Central?s Futurama has been renewed for two more years, say sources close to the production.

The network has picked up another two cycles of 13 episodes ? and neither include the upcoming batch that launches this June. So that keeps Futurama on the air through 2013. (Whether the order is called the seventh season, or the eighth and ninth season, is still being debated ? since seasons on Comedy Central are split over two years, do you call each year?s batch a season or do you call the full 26 episode order a season?) At any rate, last season averaged 2.5 million viewers per week once DVR is added in.
                    'Futurama' renewed for two more years! | Inside TV | EW.com

Comment

• Mr's Brown's Boys - Feckin hilarious.

Full episodes are available on Youtube or the usual spots.

Comment

• stargate universe finale was worse than Vs. meh need some good scifi shows on tv. bring back star trek.

Comment

• and defying gravity... and firefly.

that said, mepm - I think that Design The New Enterprise comp that Cryptic was running for STO was part of finding a design for an actual new ship for CBS to use in an upcoming series.

Comment

• anyone been watching breaking in? looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by mepm View Post
                              stargate universe finale was worse than Vs. meh need some good scifi shows on tv. bring back star trek.
                              Havn't watched it yet but does it close off the show? The show has been canned yeah? I think its really gotten better (not all episodes) compared to the sh!t at the start. I'd watch it further. Then again stargate in general are my fav shows, i hope they have at least another spin off in the next few years.

Comment

• Come Fly With Me is great....

Comment

Working...
                                X