This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mepm View Post
    only reason primeval got cancelled is cause it costs too much, oh well will just have to wait for the movie.
    you sure it wasn't just because the show was shit? cos i could've sworn.. mind you, shit show doesnt = cancellation i spose - re: 2.5 men

Comment

• Unfortunately a shit show doesn't guarantee cancellation.
      Good shows get cancelled for no apparent reason.
      Surface
      Driver
      Over There
      Jekyll

I hope Occupation doesn't get canned too, it's looking pretty good.

Comment

• you make a list of unfairly cancelled shows and don't include firefly?

Jekyll was only ever supposed to be a 6 part mini series.

Comment

• Two and a Half Men needs to be die a quick and painful death. It's infuriating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
            you make a list of unfairly cancelled shows and don't include firefly?

Jekyll was only ever supposed to be a 6 part mini series.
            I only listed a few shows that matter to me.

Didn't know Jekyll was a six parter.
            I thought it had legs for a couple seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
              Two and a Half Men needs to be die a quick and painful death. It's infuriating.
              There are two alternatives here - don't watch it, or get a sense of humour.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnSCaRReD View Post
                There are two alternatives here - don't watch it, or get a sense of humour.
                i dont watch it BECAUSE i have a sense of humour. the show just isn't funny - i tried to like it, God knows i tried - i'm a Charlie Sheen fan from way back, but this show shits me to tears.

Comment

• That's all rec needs, someone supporting his argument!
                  I was tryng to get him started!

I agree it's nowhere near as funny as it was a few series ago, but it still beats most of the shit made for telly these days.

Comment

• doh! btw - my wife mentioned she saw Ryan Stiles on it recently - is he a regular now?? if so i can see how it would be funny now.

Comment

• OMG Watch the new Top Gear. Everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                        doh! btw - my wife mentioned she saw Ryan Stiles on it recently - is he a regular now?? if so i can see how it would be funny now.
                        He's been a semi-regular for the last couple series. IMDB says 13 episodes.

Comment

• will have to give the show another shot then - if anyone can make that show funny, it's him

Comment

• Don't watch it just because someone funny is guesting on the show for a while.

That's just how Nazi Germany started.

Comment

• no that started because Hitler guested on Bronski's Circus - "I just wants peace. A little piece of Poland, a little piece of France."

Comment

• Which in turn led to Hitler being defeated and the Americans taking his scientists away to work on nuclear weapons, and we all know how that has turned out.

So think about the bigger picture before you go watching Two and a Half Men willy nilly.

Comment

Working...
                                X