Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear is back on as of 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Terry Goodkind - News

[media]http://terrygoodkind.com/images/tvshow/wfrtv.jpg[/media]

Originally posted by Terry Goodkind
      The TV series, being visual, will actually require that we expand on the book in order to make each of these episodes work. Since each episode will have to be able to stand alone, some places will require additional material, so, as an example, we may incorporate some of the backstory into the show, showing, say, George Cypher going to get The Book of Counted Shadows. This means that the series will actually have more story content than the novel.

No series (or mini-series, or feature film) can follow the underlying book exactly. Sam Raimi and his team want to keep the TV series true to my vision, so rest assured that I am going to be intimately involved in the writing of each of the episodes. If you love the book just the way it is, then enjoy the book for what it is and come to the TV series prepared to enjoy the show for what it is.

Comment

• anyone else watching Generation Kill?

<3 HBO.

Comment

• Was going to - is it any good?

Comment

• Gah, still waiting on Song of Ice and Fire:
            Not A Blog - Ice & Fire on HBO

The latest news on HBO front is that David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have turned in the second draft of the pilot script for A GAME OF THRONES, and their rewrite is presently being read and evaluated by the powers-that-be at HBO. In other words, it's the normal process, which is long and often slow. So far, the reports are good, and HBO seems to like what they're seeing... but no, there's no greenlight yet, A GAME OF THRONES remains a script in development, not a series in production.

Comment

• EZTV - TV Torrents Online (eztvefnet.org is now eztv.it)

Few more shows have updated, Supernatural, Entourage, Boston Legal, Californication all back in Sept.

also, harb, this is the guy who is playing the main character for Wizards first rule, which is apparently a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverDrive View Post
                Was going to - is it any good?
                i think the first two eps have been brilliant. can't wait for the third.

Comment

• psych and burn notice, make me a happy chappy

Comment

• GateWorld - Stargate Atlantis will end this season

Comment

• Thanks for the link, cheers Heretic

Comment

• have just found a show called eureka - 3rd season atm i know, but i like scifi channel stuff

knowing my luck and reluctance to search the other 60 pages to see if anyone has posted this, it has prolly been mentioned b4 but as insid said once - if so and you wanna point it out - tongue my sack

Comment

• I'll gladly point out that this is old news...it's a good show though, worth getting the series from the start.

I ain't licking the nut butter off your berries tho.
                          Go ask rec.

Comment

• Yeah mate - Eureka's been around for a bit - but fits my "pre-fall-schedule" nicely. SciFi and Comedy is good.

Comment

• September is the month of shows cant wait for the 16th = house

Comment

• Personally I'm waiting for the rest of season 4 of BSG.

Comment

Working...
                                X