Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday in the US so more like tomorrow for us right?

^ he means the next ep

Comment

• US is a day behind.. so its sunday night there now.. and i knew it was back last week.. its back on again today..

Comment

• ok well it is a good show

Comment

• oh yea!!

More Ari Gold Action...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
            did anyone watch painkiller jane? is this going to be a good series?
            Yeah I watched it, found it to be fairly ordinary.
            I will watch the second episode just in case they do something amazing with the show...like make all the chicks get nekkid, apart from that, it's not really all that wonderful.

Comment

• Baahahha loyd is funny!!! entourage FTW!!!

Comment

• havn't watched yet. got study

is it a good episode this week?

Comment

• anyone seen "Drive"? looks good

Comment

• yea i like Drive, a little different to the usual shows Cock, getting ep 3 now

Comment

• hustle season 4 has started like a week ago, but cant find any releases for it - anyone?

Comment

• i only just noticed 3 was done haha.. I've only seen 1 & 2

Comment

• Another great ep of Entourage..

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about another series of Torchwood?

Comment

• Originally posted by tn1 View Post
                              yea i like Drive, a little different to the usual shows Cock, getting ep 3 now
                              Nathan Fillion does a good job of looking always unhappy (for a change)

Other than than i enjoy it also, just sucks having to wait a week for each episode and checking a certain tv web site and see if the next ep is ready to down...., um i mean ready to acquire the next ep

Edit -just realised i had to read a few pages back first, but to answer aegis - Painkiller jain looks kinda cool - dont mind it, it has Kristanna Loken from Blood rayne (a rather quality movie for $1 tuesdays but on the good side you get to see b00bies ;D more importantly hers ) lame i know but shes kinda hot......

And anyone other than mepm and aegis watch the Dresdon files?? is not a bad show
                              Last edited by Bad Crispy; 23-04-07, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Crispy View Post

And anyone other than mepm and aegis watch the Dresdon files?? is not a bad show
                                Yeah Dresden is good, getting used to Blood Ties.
                                Drive is looking promising.

Comment

Working...
                                X