X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Eureka episode ever

Comment

• That was one trippy Christmas Special of Eureka lol!

Comment

• Love Eureka 5x01. Nice twist and it was still funny as hell

Comment

• Has anyone been watching American Horror Story? It is bloody good!

Comment

• Homeland has been good, except for the last episode of season one.

@SarahKSilverman Sarah Silverman
            WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL THESE FEELINGS NOW YOU STUPID #HOMELAND FINALE?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AhPMsifCQAEEw_Q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	597317

Comment

• Also, on the finale: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/12/homeland-finale-brody-carrie.html

Comment

• I thought it was as good a conclusion to the first season as I could have hoped for. The thing is the longer it goes on the shorter I wish it was. They'd have to do something pretty special with season 2 to make it as compelling as season 1. In some ways I wish they'd only planned to make 12 eps all along and the entire thing was done now (albeit concluded differently given there's no need to leave doors open for a second season).

Having said that though - this series is fucking awesome.

Comment

• Yeah excellent first season, but, highlight for spoiler: I wish they'd let him blow everyone up and wrap it up though. I have doubts the second season will be any good.

Comment

• Fresh from e z t v is this
                    Breaking In, which was cancelled last May only to be revived in August, kicks off its 13-episode second season on Tuesday, March 6

Comment

• Motherfuckers cancelled Hung as well as How To Make It In America.

Understandable though I guess, the most recent seasons of both were really shit compared to their awesome first seasons.

Comment

• Ah man! Hung got the chop!

Everything I get into they can.

Comment

• sherlock is back

Comment

• Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
                            I thought it was as good a conclusion to the first season as I could have hoped for. The thing is the longer it goes on the shorter I wish it was. They'd have to do something pretty special with season 2 to make it as compelling as season 1. In some ways I wish they'd only planned to make 12 eps all along and the entire thing was done now (albeit concluded differently given there's no need to leave doors open for a second season).

Having said that though - this series is fucking awesome.
                            Should be ok as long as the writers have actually planned for more than one season. Else it could turn into another LOST.

Comment

• Californication returns in six days!

Comment

• ?? Ep 1 is already out man or at least was leaked and it was shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X