• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mepm View Post
    15 mins in. this is already awesome.

Comment

• The Fades - Good show, weak ending.

Grimm - Pretty grim, will need to be fairly desperate to watching any more than the pilot.

Terra Nova - Australian (read: shit).

Haven't got past first episode of new season of walking dead, because it was fucking stupid.

Comment

• Not sure i mentioned this in here, but if you're even slightly a Transformers fan, Transformers Prime's season finale was fucking epic

Comment

• Might have a gander of that

Comment

• Homeland. Up to episode 7 now. Fucking epic. Morena Baccarin (Firefly), Damian Lewis (Band of Brothers) and Claire Danes (just hot as fuck).

Comment

• Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
              Morena Baccarin (Firefly).
              She gets her titts out in the first episode. If for no other reason, people should watch it for this.

Also, how good was Ep7!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                She gets her titts out in the first episode.
                i think i just had a crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                  She gets her titts out in the first episode. If for no other reason, people should watch it for this.

Also, how good was Ep7!!
                  Good show for sure. Loving the blonde. She's the cutie from Romeo and Juliet

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
                      Homeland. Up to episode 7 now. Fucking epic.
                      I'm up to date with it and am really enjoying it. Casting isn't the best, and sometimes the acting is a bit weak, but overall it's a great show. Elle has really gotten into it as well.

Comment

• Loving "Life's Too Short", the new Ricky Gervais/Steven Merchant show starring Warwick Davis. Has the cameos from Extras and the documentary style of The Office.

Comment

• Eureka is back for a 5th season? I thought it was cancelled.

Comment

• The 5th season is that one that got cancelled.

Comment

• this ep airing now is a christmas special. Eureka returns next year for the proper fifth season - which they were well into filming when the cancellation was announced.

Comment

• I watched the first ep of Life is short and wasn't all that impressed.

Gervais has taught the midget his facial traits in looking to the camera etc and the mannerisms are exactly the same down to the vocal delivery. Like Ricky said in the promo its a mix of 'The Office' and 'Extras' and it doesn't work for me.

I'd watch it for the 4 minutes Liam Nesson (or whoever the celeb will be next time) is on then hit delete.

Think of something new Ricky.

Comment

Working...
                                X