My Australian Wildlife calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Australian Wildlife calendar

I don't think I posted it here, but I made an Australian Nature calendar a few years back for a year 12 assignment. Well. I'm no longer a poor school student, so I've redesigned it for 2010, and I'm going to get it printed. This is the finished product:

Attached images are the front cover, inside, and back cover.

You can view the PDF of my calendar here (7.6mb) if you want to be able to read all of the text in the calendar. Ignore the image quality - I had to compress it a lot. I've made a fair few changes since I uploaded that PDF though, so you can see a newer version in my Facebook album.

I'm sending it to print hopefully tomorrow, so this is probably your only chance to let me know what you think of it, as I know most of you are Darwinites. I'll be selling them @ $15 each full price, but free to friends (i.e. a lot of GU) and family. Feedback, c&c, etc, welcome
    Attached Files

Looks great! Maybe turnover where it says "Darwin photographer and..." right at the bottom there.

Comment

how much for postage to vic?

Comment

Wow... nice work! Am with psy, what's the postage like to Townsville?

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
          Looks great! Maybe turnover where it says "Darwin photographer and..." right at the bottom there.
          Good idea, Nick. Will do.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Wow... nice work! Am with psy, what's the postage like to Townsville?
          $4.20 to VIC or Townsville, and most other Australian cities. Unless the calendar is over 250g, then it's $5.40.

Comment

Calendars have arrived, PM me if you want to pick one up, or I can PM you my paypal details if you're interstate.
            Attached Files

Comment

*tips hat*

Comment

Working...
              X