No announcement yet.

Korn Does Pink Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all you non metal fans to laugh at, its a good comedy song... and for all you metal fans, try name some of the guys he's playing with, he got a decent line up for the song. Awesome random Viking in the mosh

And another manson cover... sweet dreams. I reckon its a good take on the song.

And prolly the best cover of a song I've ever heard. QoTSA doing Tom Waits going out west.

and the original for all you trolls.

Comment

I actually didn't mind mansons cover of sweet dreams - and I don't like him.

Comment

Here. Now here is a genius "cover". (sorry.. no video). Check out their other stuff. So funny.

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
          .. they might be a bit brutal by the looks of your list, but see how you go.
          With Lamb of God and Maroon in there, I think he could probably handle it :p

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
            With Lamb of God and Maroon in there, I think he could probably handle it :p
            I reckon BTBAM is a bit of a step up in brutalness from those two! At least in various parts. I just love the variance they display.

Comment

I like select bits and pieces from metal groups, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the genre in general. I'm really getting into OSI at the moment... awesome stuff.

I do actually like Korn's music, though. Mainly because of the fond memories from high school (not because I actually respect their music). Despite 'liking' their stuff, I still thought that cover was rubbish. And you all will agree. Ok? ;P

Comment

Amen Hellspawn.

Although i am at work at the moment so i can view all the Youtube's, last night i saw Madonna, of all people, cover "A New level by Pantera" as a sign of respect for Dimebag. now thats brillant i thought.

Now that is a band that almost everyone covers. Pantera. such brilliant music, probably the best metal ever in my opinion.

Sorry to call you a fag OD, was just a joke
                Last edited by HeReTiC; 12-09-09, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                  I like select bits and pieces from metal groups, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the genre in general. I'm really getting into OSI at the moment... awesome stuff.

I do actually like Korn's music, though. Mainly because of the fond memories from high school (not because I actually respect their music). Despite 'liking' their stuff, I still thought that cover was rubbish. And you all will agree. Ok? ;P
                  Lets just agree that Pink Floyd is better than everyone ever born anywhere ever.

ever.

Comment

I don't judge older bands, however the newer Generation are into some really bad shit!!!

I like most bands from before i was born, but i swear most new music is shit house!

Lady GA GA WTF is everyone on ? she is SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                      Lets just agree that Pink Floyd is better than everyone ever born anywhere ever.

ever.
                      I could argue that a couple other bands have triumphed over Floyd, but won't. I'm happy to stomach that, holds hands, and sing Kumbaya. While tripping on acid and listening to Animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Korny View Post
                        Lady GA GA WTF is everyone on ? she is SHIT!
                        This is the first time you have said anything that makes any sense. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                          I could argue that a couple other bands have triumphed over Floyd, but won't. I'm happy to stomach that, holds hands, and sing Kumbaya. While tripping on acid and listening to Animals.
                          I love you maaaaan. The music ****ing SPEAKS to me and shit. its like i can really hear it for the first time.

maaaaan.

Comment

i swear if i hear her shitty new song again in a club or pub im gonna kill the DJ

i don't know the name of it and i don't wanna know!!!

Comment

Would love to hear a DJ play something like this its sort of clubby. Head would roll.

and speaking of covers check this out ( make sure you hang in past the 1 minumte mark or you will miss out)

---------------------------------------------------------

Appliances have gone berserk
                              I cannot keep up
                              Treading on people's toes
                              Snot-nosed little punk

And I can't face the evening straight
                              You can offer me escape
                              Houses move and houses speak
                              If you take me then you'll get relief
                              relief, relief, relief, ...

And if I'm gonna talk
                              I just wanna talk
                              Please don't interrupt
                              Just sit back and listen

Comment

Pete; that FF track is awesome!

Reminded me of this...

Makes me want to bounce around every time I hear it. So, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X