Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintball in Darwin (possibly bees creek) 18th September (morning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
    Sweet man - Will double check my rostering and let you know a definite
    check mine as well whilst u are at it

Comment

Take note of the markers they are using up there I'd be interested to know. I'm guessing it's something like the Tippman 98

Comment

nah the dude mentioned in the other thread.. noted they werent bloody Tippmans

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          check mine as well whilst u are at it
          Magic 8-Ball says: "You're fucked".

I haven't actually checked yet; but I will tonight :p

Comment

still the 18th??

Comment

Nope 2nd of October the date is. I cant actualy change the title of the thread. See the facebook event.

Comment

i'll have to miss out, start of the spring carnival

Comment

fuckin carnie ;P

Comment

woot, i'm in. totally buying one of those camel drink bottle things tho - going to be FUCKING hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
                      Login | Facebook

Dates have changed due to Defqon and DGA. 2nd of October I have the booking
                      Pirices are
                      $25 Deposit
                      $25 per 100 paintballs Every 500 get 100 for free.
                      Starts at 7am in the morning. Goes until people are tired / 11:30 or there abuts if there is no afternoon booking it can go until people want to stop.
                      Well I hope he re-reads this. As I said in the facebook event. Those paint prices are bloody ridiculous.

Comment

captive market. and he's just starting out.

but yeah most places i've played at in the past charge $40+ to get in but much less for the balls. this'll work out costlier, tho i think i only used 200 in my last stint. I suspect he's got the prices so high because he doesn't have a definite player-base yet so can't buy the balls in the sort of bulk established southern fields can (not like they will sit on the shelf for a long period of time either - particularly not up here).

Comment

Since i dont use facebook (the evil virus, waste of bandwith it is) is there anything else i need to know?
                          ATM its +2 tentative but should make it a definate in the next week.

Comment

Yeah no worries. I will update the first post with who is coming.

Please fellas anyone who is Definate can you PM me your phone numbers and email addresses so that I can make a list of peops.

Comment

Hey, is this still happening? and is it too late to come along if it is?

Comment

Still happening bro. Send me your details and I can add you to the list bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X