No announcement yet.

Telstra releases an unlimited mobile plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on the topic of iPhone v Android (again), both rock as it stands. And if you're jailbreaking your iPhone, you're not missing out on the flexibility either.

Comment

So you're saying you talk more than 22hrs on the phone?

Comment

The point being, I don't need to jailbreak my phone to use it.

Comment

you forgot to account for flag-fall chad + rec's penchant for 1900 numbers

Comment

Originally posted by chad View Post
            So you're saying you talk more than 22hrs on the phone?
            Go back to school.

$400 value at 30c per half minute is just over 10 hours, and that's the best case on a cap plan (often a third more expensive).

Even if it were 22 hours, that's less than 1 hour on the phone each day, which many people do much more than.

Comment

New business unlimited has arrived. I'll be upgrading my Mobile PLUS plan from $85 (600mb data) to the $150 Mobile PLUS - unlimited calls/SMS/MMS, $100 of international calls, and mostly importantly; 5GB of data.

Now I can Stream music via the last.fm app for as much as 100 hours a month. No need to be limited to the collection of tracks I have on the phone... sweeeet.

Comment

I work for Telstra Business; I spent all day friday upgrading customers in my portfolio to that plan. Love the member credit of $30 too, bringing the price down to $120 a month.

Comment

I got a phone on the plan, so I won't get that member credit.

Can you upgrade mine? Save me the hour on hold waiting?

Comment

Sure. Pm me your contact details and I will do it Monday.

Comment

might need to shift the boss over to that plan

Comment

Telstra has beefed up data on most of their plans. $85 plan now sports 2GB, instead of previous 600MB. Moved my numbers back down to that, as I've only been using 1GB anyway (and making virtually no calls as per usual).

Comment

Yeah I noticed last month that I was automatically updated from 1.2G to 2.15G on my $49 cap. Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                          X