Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    NSFW!

Now THIS is bad idea for a tattoo. Kind of puts the Iced Coffee one in perspective...

Don't listen to the haters, Kiza. I reckon your tattoo is ace.
    About the only time I can call something really fucking gay and it be perfectly acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
      NSFW!

Now THIS is bad idea for a tattoo. Kind of puts the Iced Coffee one in perspective...

Don't listen to the haters, Kiza. I reckon your tattoo is ace.
      Now that's gay.

Comment

Just a little

Comment

Fine
          Last edited by Ph3n0m3n0n; 15-02-11, 06:21 PM.

Comment

carefull phen

Comment

I was reffering to the picture Bam posted not you dude

Comment

People get tattoos for all kinds of reasons, some like em, some don't, it's really no different to piercings, your choice in clothing, hair styles the car you drive or who you choose or pretend to be.

Bagging someone based on their choice of tattoo is little childish and certainly doesn't make him a lesser person. If you don't like it then don't look.

Whilst it's not my taste in tattoo, I once had a tat worse than it, thankfully I have now had it covered up but at the time it was the the right choice for me and represented where my life was at. Trouble is you'd never be able to cover up that milk carton.

Comment

Laser it off if it becomes a problem.

Comment

Hey Rec, when your old and wrinkly are you really going to care what your body looks like? I know a few little tattoos aint gonna shatter my self-image.

I love tattoos but I prefer moderation. Somewhere you can show it if you want to and hide it if you want. I don't judge Kizza on his choice. I personally wouldn't get it but that's me. I'm getting my snake tattooed on my back when I find the right artist.

Comment

I don't understand why people draw on themselves. Each to their own obviously. But yeah, don't get it. I've had fleeting moments where I've wanted them, but I'm glad that I didn't do it. It was definitely a fleeting moment.

Guy at work the other day (I work at JB Hifi) asked me why I didn't have tattoos and stated "that I should live a little." Dumbest shit I've heard in a while. So much outward expression these days and not enough inward thought in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        People get tattoos for all kinds of reasons, some like em, some don't, it's really no different to piercings, your choice in clothing, hair styles the car you drive or who you choose or pretend to be.
                        The difference between clothing and tattoos is that you can take one off at night, or when your tastes change.

Originally posted by SperO View Post
                        Hey Rec, when your old and wrinkly are you really going to care what your body looks like? I know a few little tattoos aint gonna shatter my self-image.

I love tattoos but I prefer moderation. Somewhere you can show it if you want to and hide it if you want.
                        Pride in how you present yourself never really fades - most people will always care about appearances until the day they die. It's the reason old men keep shaving and old ladies still use makeup.

But that's not really what I meant. Tattoos on typically concealed areas of your body are fine for hiding it from the public, but you still know it's there, and you're probably not going to like it in a decade. Personal opinions and ideas change on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. Most tattoos on most people are going to hold little relevance to their direction or personality when they're 60, let alone in 5 years from now.

I'm not saying you have to agree with me, I'm not saying I'm right, nor that there wouldn't be exceptions - it's just a broad explanation of my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
                          So much outward expression these days and not enough inward thought in my opinion.
                          Indeed. As I mentioned in my post before last; I think there are much better, more important ways to convey individuality, personality and opinion than to doodle on yourself.

Comment

Is this not simply self impressionalism.
                            Over the years Tattoos have slowly worked their way into the general mainstream way of life. Some say it is life imitating art others will say art imitating life. Either way you look at it, simply put, it is personal preference.
                            These days tattoos are socially acceptable in most places but what has now changed is the context of the tattoo. In the past a tattoo was just a tattoo in the eyes of many, now it is the context of the tattoo.
                            If Kizza's tattoo was of a child, an animal or a navy tattoo the discussion would have ended rather quickly. But due to his choice of Ice Coffee Carton it has brought about much discussion. I have seen far more ridiculous pieces of art in my time, and yes it is art...
                            There are no right or wrong answers in my view simply personal choices and Life choices are what makes us and unfortunately the reaction to those choices often change us.......

Comment

too each his own, i have my USB logo, im a nerd, im ok with that.
                              and i know i wont regret it even when im old i'll still think its cool.

and as its been mentioned, if at some point u dont want it any longer there is always laser to remove it.

its certainly unique

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                                and i know i wont regret it even when im old
                                Man oh man, how many times I've said that before and been wrong - and I'm only 26.

Comment

Working...
                                X