Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omfg yes.

Comment

Hmm doesn't look like its pushing anything graphics wise (characters and npc's look really blocky) Also looks like its got a slight cartoon look that the others didn't have , still looks fun though.

[media]http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_images/screenshots/ss29-hires.jpg[/media]
      [media]http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_images/screenshots/ss25-hires.jpg[/media]
      [media]http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_images/screenshots/ss12-hires.jpg[/media]

Comment

yeah it wont look like that when it comes out i can gaurentee that

this is blizzard, they still have OCD when it comes to their games.

Comment

Whats OCD? Just watched the gameplay vid on their site looks like its going to be a lot of fun (the in game cinematic looked shit though compared to what games do these days).

Comment

Damn blizzard, *re-installs Diablo II*

oh and...... **** YEAH!

Comment

offcial website

Comment

I've changed my pants 3 times today, first for work, 2nd for Diablo 3, 3rd for the Gameplay movie on their website.

Comment

i know, ****ing holy mother of hell im going to need long service leave when this game comes out

Comment

First things first.
                    WHAT RESOLUTION.

Comment

Finally.. been far too long!

Comment

whooo im excited.. going to take leave for this game... so far it looks like they havent let down there fans.. its not a mmo its got the classic moves (OMFG Whirlwind) and a new caractor that sounds a lot like a necromancer. either way they still say this game is over 6 months away.. i cant wait

Comment

how about you take some leave, eat a dictionary, learn the difference between 'their' and 'there' and "they're", and learn to ****en spell at the same time.

Comment

hahaha settle down there pala.. back on topic please

Comment

Heh, awesome news.

The D3 website is also getting farkin' smashed, heh.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X