• Show
Clear All

3 videos on 'node

Gameplay (which looks good)
    Cinematic trailer
    and Artwork Trailer

The combat and gameplay looks great in game

Comment

Will be interesting to see how the online goes in it. Pay to play, oh god I hope not . I'll subscribe to something like WoW, well i would if i didn't think it ruined lives, but i don't think we should pay to have the online play bug proof and hack proof, cos we never have before.

Comment

it'll be the same as diablo 2. Battle.net.

Comment

yeah, they've mentioned an enhanced battle.net for starcraft2 as well - makes sense to use it for D3 too

Comment

Diablo 3 better have good music to it like all the other Diablos, I swear to god. But then again, Blizzard delivers when it comes to good music in games

Comment

have you even watched the trailers man?? steeped in good music, literally steeped!

Comment

i cant handle all the steeping.

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                  it'll be the same as diablo 2. Battle.net.
                  I heard of some battle net 2.0 thats releasing with SC2?

Comment

zZzz... sorry, but I don't get any kicks out of pointing and clicking thousands of AI creatures for hours on end. Looks as pointless and monotonous as Diablo 2.

Comment

but you do silly dances with beanies.... so.. yeah rec: 0, Diablo 3: 1

Comment

Diablo is much more than a point click. I expect nothing but great things from Blizzard and from the trailers and game footage I would say they made another hit.

Comment

Slashdot | Blizzard Answers Your Questions, From Blizzcon
                          Slashdot: Can you tell us about the multiplayer aspect of the game, in terms of Battle.net and the possibility of LAN play?

Blizzard: We're not supporting LAN play. We're basically focusing on making the best multiplayer experience we can, and that's all through Battle.net. There are tons of features we're going to be supporting both for cooperative play and competitive play. One of the things we can talk about with the new Battle.net is security. Fixing some of the problems we had with the earlier Diablos ? item duping, cheating, and griefing ? we're going to be addressing all of those things with the new Battle.net, as well as some pretty awesome competitive play ideas we're working with right now. So that's going to be the biggest advance, especially for previous Diablo players, to see all these we're planning. It going to be really awesome.

Comment

sucks as d1 and d2 especially were great small lan games.
                            o well, im still keen as to play

Comment

Just share net access for small lans and hopefully it will work.

Comment

****ing ****s. first microsoft screwing LANs over now blizzard (mind you they started with WoW).

Comment

Working...
                                X