PlayStation Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3's The Shoot with PlayStation Move: $40 well spent

The demo awesome, and the full game has got the thumbs up from Ars. That's good enough for me. Grabbing this asap.

Comment

Official sub-machine gun attachment = awesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5246910231_cc7f03b080.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	596605

New PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment ? PlayStation Blog

Comment

That gun attachment with Killzone 3

Viddler.com - Killzone 3: PlayStation Move sharp shooter Interview - Uploaded by sceablog

Comment

So doing that.

Comment

Killzone 3 Move preview: Point and shoot | Joystiq

While I don't anticipate playing Killzone 3 in 3D, I am now committed to using the Move for my first full playthrough of the game. Not only does its integration seem justified to me, but I'm sold on its improved accuracy and greater sense of immersion over the DualShock controller. Guerrilla Games has shown me that even when a game isn't expressly designed for motion controls, the experience can be heightened with PlayStation Move.

Comment

my wife bought a Move for my daughter for Christmas poor kid, totally wont get a look-in.

Comment

For those that don't know the Killzone 3 multiplayer open-beta is available for everyone on PSN, it?s about 800mb.

Tried it out with the Move using a Dualshock 3 in place of that nav controller which makes it kind of awkward. This is my first FPS type game using the Move and for the first 10 minutes or so it was a mission just trying to run around the maps let alone aim at anything .

After about 30min and lots tweaking the Move controls it started to feel more natural to use, another 30min and I was ranking decently. It?s a completely different experience to using a controller or a mouse. I would say it?s much more accurate than a standard controller and going on to the level of a mouse but as your movements effect your aim you probably won't feel like you have the same responsiveness as a mouse, but its heaps of fun . Unlike a mouse/standard controller the steadiness of the cursor is up to you.

Some things I have found hard, running up stairs with it can be annoying and when going in/out of scope I find I end up aiming somewhere else. I still have to get used to quickly turning then aiming and I have found it hard to use when enemies are really close. Hopefully more practice with it will fix most of the issues.

I have the horizontal dead zone at 0% and the vertical one at 20 or 30%. Turned off all aim assists as well.

Comment

I'll be giving this a go as soon as I'm back home. Need to grab that rifle attachment though.

Comment

Played from a position with no risk of flanking, the Move controller offers a level of precision almost akin to the mouse and keyboard. You can quickly, efficiently move your aim around the screen and pick off enemies with headshots. You can hose down entire groups of bad guys with a stream of fire that is surprisingly accurate.
                    Killzone 3 Makes Motion Gaming Fun Again | Kotaku Australia

But rest assured that it's not a gimmick, and it's not a cheap cash-in. The Move support for the game is well thought out, and the entirety of the game can be played enjoyably using motion controls. In many cases it's even better.
                    Killzone 3 may be Move's killer app, makes case for exclusivity

Comment

I'd like to see a Big Buck Hunter style PS Move game.

Comment

"The Shoot" is what you're after, for now.

Comment

Yeah, it looks abit kiddy for me. I'll get Time Crisis before I get The Shoot. Anyone played the new TC with the move yet? Any good?

Comment

Time Crisis has received appalling reviews. One to steer clear of.

Time Crisis: Razing Storm for PlayStation 3 Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

Comment

Aww man, guess it's back to playing Flight Controller HD for me .

Don't know if it's actually going to be ps move compitible, if it comes out at all, I'd like to see Diablo 3 for the ps3 (they are hiring consol game programmers for the D3). I saw another game is coming out that is similar by... Game Loft i think. I read it of a linky of a linky you posted in the thread.

Comment

Couple cool PlayStation Move/Killzone 3 trailers with Kevin Butler:

Comment

Working...
                                X