No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can if i can login, but as OD says, it crashes on login - might just be because chips was right next to the blast though - i was digging a hole tho so happy to try it

Comment

• We'll create a new world for 1.8.

Comment

• !!!

is there a way to copy shit from one world into the next? cos that's a fuck ton of work pissed away otherwise :/

Comment

• Incorrect! With Notch's clarification, ALL features of 1.8 can exist, in newly generated chunks in old worlds. Understand though... the terrain changes may cause new chunks to generate in RADICALLY different ways then your current generated land. A flat plains beside new chunks may run into a 128 tall wall of stone from a mountain biome, making for a hideous sight. But everything from 1.8, should work in prior maps... for now.
          Release dates, 1.8 FAQ, all known Content, and more! - Minecraft Forum

Comment

• To fix the current map:

Delete Player

If you want to delete a player from the game, you can remove the player's .dat file. Navigate to the Minecraft home directory, open the map folder, open the player's folder, and delete the PLAYERNAME.dat file. This will cause the player to start over at the spawn point with no inventory. The player's changes to the world will be unchanged along with any inventory stored in chests. This will NOT ban the player that has been deleted.
            Then we might just have to go see about getting that giant hole in the ground filled.

Comment

• So who did this - who do I delete?

Comment

• Chips and Aegis. Ban them, too.

Comment

• if it fixes the problem remove my user id : dragonxr

Comment

• Delete my player file too, I was close to ground 0. (jay6)

Comment

• 1.8 has been released. Go get it!

Comment

• Website down and client login not working. Overload++

Comment

• From minecraft login screen

"Database Maintenance Login will probably not work between 9:00 - 11:00 UTC Wednesday. "
                          If correct login should be another 1 hour before going up again

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
                            Chips and Aegis. Ban them, too.
                            fu-ckuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;P

Comment

• HMMM.... is it working yet?

Comment

• Any idea when the server will be up? I am keen to play on the GU server again

Comment

Working...
                                X