• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Warps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	596498

Comment

• Also I made a glass pig racing course.

I will pay 1 diamond to anyone who can beat me in a pig race.

Comment

• Half of obama and hourglass is gone and same with the giant wooden structure someone built next to them....

Comment

• Originally posted by F1ank View Post
          Half of obama and hourglass is gone and same with the giant wooden structure someone built next to them....
          I cant get on. Its happened today so just do a 1000 turn server rollback and then someone should protect those areas.

Unfortuntely when some noobs want warp points what they really want is to see what cool stuff there is to grief.

To cheer you up heres a video of a raving creeper

EDIT: I got on. Obama looks all there to me and hourglass is fine. a little bit of fire damage in pockets but thats been going for a while.
          Last edited by Moxy; 02-11-10, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• some of the fire going there was from chips and i clearing around our building - didnt touch the other buildings tho

Comment

• it wasnt me that griefed... i havent been online in a few days... been on planes and stuff

Comment

• Markus Persson (notch) on Twitter

Working on boats and minecarts in SMP now. Only riding them left to add!
                about 1 hour ago via web

Comment

• Please note, minecraft server is currently experiencing a bit of high CPU usage. I set off a little bit of tnt.

Comment

• All good, lag is gone and chickens are not running around at 100kmph

Comment

• i just loged in yesterday and saw the bloody big hole near spawn i have fixed it but close to spawn i can not fix due to safe zone around spawn

Comment

• An update is coming tomorrow : The Word of Notch

Comment

• Epic:
                          made it possible to ride carts and boats (pigs should work too..)

Comment

• I am building a massive underwater paradise behind fleshy's place.

Can someone give me a warp point...

/warp paradise

Also feel free to help me expand out to the markers that I have setup.

Comment

• How do we get TNT with no mobs on the gu server?

Comment

• Latest patch is out.

General fixes:
                                Players and mobs in lava or fire no longer spam sound effects
                                Getting hit with a higher damage while recovering from a smaller one now works as intended
                                Lava flows further in the Nether
                                Zombie pigmen eventually forgive the player after some time
                                Added support for custom skin packs
                                Fixed duplicate buttons when resizing screens
                                Zombie pigmen and ghasts no longer get hurt by fire or lava
                                Fixed volume sliders not saving properly
                                Multiplayer fixes:
                                hellworld=true no longer overwrites old save chunks. Player positions will still break if you switch it on a running server, though
                                Boats are now visible to other players
                                Minecarts move nicer
                                Fishing kinda sorta works, but needs more work
                                Sheep and cows look like sheep and cows now
                                Buckets work now
                                Fixed stairs being really difficult to destroy
                                Increased the timeout before ?Took too long to log in?
                                Made it possible to ride carts and boats* added (after lots of work) the ability to steer server-side boats
                                Added ?no-animals? setting. if true, animals will immediately vanish
                                Added support for more animation settings. Currently it?s just the ?riding? animation, but the same system will be used for sneaking
                                Notes:
                                For a few hours after 1.2.2 was released, you could press F4 to spawn a Nether portal near your location. This was probably debug code that Notch forgot to remove before the release, however the code was removed later the same day.
                                Someone dump me a few thousand iron to build a railway. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X