Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• minecraft has stopped working, anyone else getting this issue?

another note.
      lava = light and awesome
      basicly making an awesome base

Comment

• Those vids are win, Moxy.

Dragon, what do you mean it has "stopped working".

Comment

• Just logged in then OK - could be a Dragon-only issue.

Comment

• dunno, the game died on the logon screen with the text " loading complete"

just deleted the dir ( win 7 ....application data\roaming\.minecraft)

all sorted now

Comment

• Pretty Good podcast/interview with Markus Persson

Pretty Good podcast/interview with Markus Persson

How do you spend a couple million dollars as an indie developer? Look for an office with a sauna.

IndieGames.com - The Weblog - IndieGames.com Podcast #2: Minecraft Special With Markus Persson

Comment

• I cried for my tree and my boat. I might get back on soon and build my planned underworld.

Comment

• Server updated (but without mods - they are not yet compatible).

Comment

• I think I broke the server

Loaded up to see If I could get into HELL. I have a dinner date with some spartans, table for 300.

Made a slipgate, lit it on fire, it went purple, I went through it. Server crash.

Heres what it looked like before the crash. It also made spooky noises.

Click image for larger version

Name:	slipgate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	596484

Loaded up single player...umm..My single player game is so far off of finding obsidian, so no slipgate testing there either.

asterisk frown face asterisk

Comment

• Originally posted by sneak View Post
                      I cried for my tree and my boat. I might get back on soon and build my planned underworld.
                      just remember to protect your stuff if you build wood stuff in future. if you want help rebuilding your ubertree let me know

Comment

• How to get to hell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gate1.jpg
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	596496Click image for larger version

Name:	gate2.jpg
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	596494Click image for larger version

Name:	gate4.jpg
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	596495

1. Ive only got to hell from Single Player so far
                        2. Get some obsidian, you need 14 blocks. I dug straight down till I found a place with lava and water, where they met was obsidian. Or you can make them meet by using a bucket to place flowing lava on the water.

3. Build a door 4 by 5 obsidian blocks and light it.

4. I went through it , came out and it was another gate I hadnt made. Odd!

Comment

• Notch from twitter on Multiplay

"Oh nuts, I can't get the portal to work in SMP in time. I'll add a flag to start in either normal or Nether mode so you can try it in smp "

So there we go.

Comment

• Server mod was just updated - most things should work that used to (warping etc). Although I've found if you warp to a high point you get stuck.

Comment

• hey a list of warps in this game would be usefull.
                              also im keen to protect my house do you still have to be vip for this?

Comment

Working...
                              X