No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon what is the point of all that lava?

Comment

• Here is an interesting video

Comment

• are u going to give back my 3 minutes that i just wasted?

Comment

• minecraft this arvo has started freezing on me... (on GU server, but haven't tried single player)... any ideas?

Comment

• is it freezing in just a certain area? Could be something you made. I made two looping sets of pulser lights Around the area it would chug but walk 50 paces away and no issue at all. I had to scale back to 1 set of pulsers

Comment

• nice effort on the archery range moxy

Comment

• My archery range - and pics of the start of my bow and arrow factory

If this attachments work

My archery range - and pics of the start of my bow and arrow factory
                Attached Files

Comment

• incidentally, i lost a stack of your arrows - lag glitched when i put them back in there :/

Comment

• String & feather factory

Thats ok man Ive already replaced them.

The only thing I need for them is flint, which isnt all that hard to come by.

Here is a pic of my working drowning machine that creates string and feathers for bows and arrows
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Moxy; 16-10-10, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moxy View Post
                      is it freezing in just a certain area? Could be something you made. I made two looping sets of pulser lights Around the area it would chug but walk 50 paces away and no issue at all. I had to scale back to 1 set of pulsers
                      nah haven't done anything different.. and regardless of where i go... after about 2 -3 minutes the game gets slower and slower until it freezes then crashes (once it starts to slow it takes about 2 minutes and then it is completely frozen).

Comment

• sneaks uber trees be greifed in the last 10 mins. set alight. Pity it was a nice tree.

Comment

• definitely cuahtemoc and extremebeyond who are griefers, just admitted to it, ganked some shit and torched the boat

Comment

• I suggest banning them both ASAP

Comment

• Both banned. Accidentally only banned cuahtemoc by IP, though. So he'll probably be back at some stage. Will then ban his username.

Comment

• Minecraft to get portals between servers, eventually | Joystiq

Comment

Working...
                                X