No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See that giant half finished wall behind Lexholm? (In the direction of Lenko Land) Who does that belong to?

Comment

Server does have a MOTD - it appears every time you log on.

As for minecarts, we're just going to find a way to disable them, if that is indeed the cause of the problem.

Comment

Server does have a MOTD - it appears every time you log on.

As for minecarts, we're just going to find a way to disable them, if that is indeed the cause of the problem.

Comment

ohhh that one line of text hah, that disappears so fast i never noticed it :/

Comment

I found a minecart, Lothar gave me some lava and I killed it with fire.

Comment

Cool - it should now be impossible to create them, but any that already exist will need death.

Comment

So who do you have to bribe/kill to become an in game OP?

My qualifications are: I am awesome, I am sexy, and I have OCD. I also seem to be online (and requiring an OP) when no OPs are one >.<

I have no interest in exploiting OPs (the game is easy enough to exploit anyway), is just nice to be able to summon the things that can't be obtained due to bugs, like water, lava, wool, etc.

Comment

A "productive" night:

I also did some exploring. The dragon is cool++, and the water side is pretty win. Pretty 'leisurely' paced, but still pretty win.
                  Last edited by cmdr_lynchie; 08-10-10, 12:29 AM. Reason: Posted wrong image, because I am 'special'.

Comment

Hi all, you might have seen me in-game but this is my first post on the forum... And without further ado I give you... OBAMA!

Not quite sure where it is in relation to spawn (as Lothar knows... I was quite lost...) but should show up on the map tommorow. (Or later today rather...)
                    Last edited by F1ank; 08-10-10, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Is he... is he wearing torch earrings?

Haha, pretty cool.

Comment

If you get a chance go to "/warp pirate" and check out my new pirate ship and dock.

Still working on a few things but "thank you" to everyone who helped out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                          You must've tried to logon when it was doing it's daily update/maintenance restart. It's up now.
                          I tried from about 6:30am til 8:30am.
                          I'm starting to think it's an issue with my client.

Comment

Aww... no google map update.

What are we paying you guys for! Oh wait... nvm.

Comment

Milenko - the new server update failed last night so I had to manually update it when I woke up. I'll turn off auto-update until they fix it.

Comment

nice work lex and flank

Comment

Working...
                                X