Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in this?

Runecraft 2.02 -- Magic Mod for SMP - Minecraft Forum - Official Minecraft Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
      Is he... is he wearing torch earrings?

Haha, pretty cool.
      Ahaha, yeah he is lol. Didn't know where to put the torches while I was working on him at night and figured I might as well put it somewhere I could leave it on...

Comment

Originally posted by OverDrive View Post
        *anything* that gives flight would be fricken handy - would've saved a lot of trees from fiery death last night (kept falling off the lava flow while trying to flood it/block it)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Compass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	596449
          Moxy is going to have fun when he gets back. He is in an obsidian prison . Synaps I pushed in the fire also cause he afked at the end of the building.

Comment

Some Pics

This is my 95% finished Bacon Generator. I give away free samples and then arrange fairly reasonable wholesale rates.

One time when I was testing out the Bacon Generator and it wasnt quite setup right I got all the inner workings all gummed up with pigs. It wasnt pleasant for anyone.

I found this awesome glass pyramid in the sea someone has made. It made me ask some important questions about life.

Me and reccy played connect4. He won by putting 4 discs in a row. Schoolboy error I shouldve seen that one coming.

This is sneaks sick nuts tree house. Its fucking ace.

Comment

Who can that be lurking behind that friendly icon of our childhood...

Name:	pedowho.jpg
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	596451

Why it's Pedobear!

Name:	whyitspedo.jpg
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	596450

Name:	pedolow.jpg
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	596452

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

servers down- can we get it up?

I have the 2nd floor of my restone logic gate museum to finish

Comment

Originally posted by OverDrive View Post
                    Milenko - the new server update failed last night so I had to manually update it when I woke up. I'll turn off auto-update until they fix it.
                    Ah that explains it then! Thanks mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Moxy View Post
                      servers down- can we get it up?

I have the 2nd floor of my restone logic gate museum to finish
                      Hrm yeah - I'm not sure when it does its maintenance and for how long but maybe it's that.
                      Sitting here patiently tho - need my Minecraft fix after a 12hr graveyard!

On another note, I was thinking last night that we should try to do something on a truly massive scale.
                      Something rudimentary in shape; so that it takes little co-ordination. Imagine every player working toward the same goal and ending up with something massive.
                      Last edited by Milenko; 09-10-10, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Thought the update was fixed but not. Server is back.

Comment

• Yep just logged in haha - thanks OD

Comment

• Using the Cuboid plugin to protect your base

How to protect your area: (please note - this command is only available for users in the VIP group or above - please let me know if you feel you should be in this group).

[ATTACH]7517[/ATTACH]
                            Cuboid selection : when holding a wood shovel, right click on a bloc, then another bloc. On This image, the two points you have to set up are A and G. It displays messages, and you're ready to type a treatment command. Issuing a treatment command on a cuboid DOES NOT reset the selection.

/protect <player> g:<groupName> <name of the cuboid> : The big one. This sets the owners of the selected cuboid. Only owners, members of the specified group, and unrestricted players can build and remove blocs in an protected cuboid.
                            The command is NOT case sensitive. "John" and "john" will be considered the same player. Protection is active on server restart (I plan to make this a choice).
                            Groups members are checked as often as needed. This means that if you allow the "merchant" group in a certain cuboid, then insert "john" into the "merchant" group, he will instantly be able to interact with the cuboid.
                            Here are some examples of commands : /protect Relliktsohg home--> I will be the only owner of the area, now called "home"
                            /protect g:admins g:moderators John Potatoe --> any member of admins, moderators and john will be set owners of an area called "Potatoe".
                            /protect Relliktsohg g:mages hey0 magesTower --> the order doesn't matter.
                            So what I did was I made a wooden shovel and went to the bottom left of my base or "cuboid" and right clicked the bottom left block. It then said something like "point one set".

I then went up to the top far right of my base and did the same thing - setting point two.

The you use the /protect command. For the moment, I suggest doing something like this:

/protect myname g:vip mybase

ie: /protect InfoAddict g:vip infoaddictsbase

That means you own it and the VIP group (ppl with green names - trusted) can also help you work on your base.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice!, mine's done. Easy to protect a small area like mine, I can see some people having problems ;p

Comment

• Haha yeah true that flesh. But I just want to protect my ship from firebugs :p

Comment

Working...
                                X