Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will do Jay

Comment

• i can not login on the server. Is the server working?

Comment

• Mod version update - server back up.

Comment

• Check out "/warp paradise"

Lots of work to be done filling in the glass perimeter with dirt so that it can be hollowed out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• TNT

TNT
            Click image for larger version

Name:	TNT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	596525

Comment

• There was some kind of problem earlier to day where new land wouldn't generate.

Is this a bug or was the server just having a hard time?

Comment

• Comment

• Status of SMP Health : The Word of Notch

The few hours I?ve been able to work today, I tried getting SMP Health as complete as possible. It will be released early next week.

Here?s the status:

* Send attack network data: DONE
                  * Add the ability to attack other entities: DONE
                  * Implement falling damage: NOT STARTED
                  * Implement respawning for dead players: PARTIALLY DONE (there are bugs with the player keeping the current location in some circumstances instead )
                  * Make eating food regenerate health: DONE
                  * Send health updates to the players: DONE

The ?attack entities? code is done on a general level, so you can hurt animals, monsters, boats, carts and even other players.

There are a couple of other tweaks in the next update as well:

* Fix leaves. Again: DONE
                  * Optimize the lighting update slowdowns: STARTED
                  * Make players riding carts or boats a long way receive terrain updates: DONE
                  * Fix the block re-spawning bug: NOT STARTED
                  * Add ?pvp? toggle flag to the server settings: NOT STARTED.

Comment

• Gotta admit

Gotta admit interest has spiked and wained and its been a welcome change playing other games this month. Not to say its not the best $14 I spent in the last 6 months and it did deliver brand new experiences.

Just running out of fun new things to try in multi , and single player is so much more coherent and functional but I cant easily have friends log in and show them stuff. Yes buckets are now fixed but what do I want to do with them. Yes Iron door switches work but what do I want to do with it. Maybe the lack of depth is in my own imagination not the game.

I love to make a rollercoaster but minecarts although improved are still buggy in multiplayer.

Might pick up interest again as new features are added as long as they dont break existing features. In the corner of my mind i wonder if the scope of the simple yet deep idea is actually too complex to ever code properly.

Yes PVP with AK47s and grenades and sentry guns against zombie would be cool...

Comment

• Is the server Down?

Comment

• Up now. And... WTF happened with the big fuckoff hole in front of my base?

Comment

• Comment

• me and Doodo fixed the hole now its even bigger!!! We might have to use White list plugin for server

Comment

• I created a TNT rocket launcher and it accidentally hit the huge TNT pile I had there.

Comment

Working...
                              X