No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. these videos confirm something though - minecraft users can't edit video for shit

Comment

Being new to all this, is it better to have a largely populated server or doesn't it matter?

ie: Do you want me to setup a minecraft server on GU?

Comment

Server performance takes a hit with more users, also theres crowding issues etc.

However having large population also means more stuff to see.

From what I've seen, the servers needs a lot of attention to keep them working.

I suppose it mostly comes down to how many people on GU would use it. You'd need a certain number of people on there to make it worthwhile.

Comment

Might set one up and see how we go - only way to learn is to jump in

Comment

If there's a GU Serv I'll jump in, that'd be good motivation to actually try this thing.

Comment

Me and my little bro hang out on the OACU server quite a bit. It is heavily addictive - as far as I am aware however it does take quite a bit of resources to run ram wise.

Comment

GU server now operational. Just punch in "gamers-underground.com" as the IP.

Comment

Great skins resource here:

The Skindex - Minecraft skins

Just hit the "up" arrow to change your skin to that without needing to download/upload etc.

Comment

Server mod (plugins!) b103 - Minecraft Forum - Official Minecraft Forums

Comment

Minecraft dev's profits spawn new, six-person studio | Joystiq

Comment

There was a major map rollback at about 12:00 CST any ideas?

Comment

Server crashed. I haven't actually set it up properly yet - was just dicking around yesterday and it all went off from there. I'll install the mods and setup backups etc tonight.

Comment

Towards Dawn: Days One to Four

Comment

Just a tad under the weather atm so haven't been playing, have probably spent days on the OCAU server but will happily move to a GU one.

Comment

OD can you have a look at geting different builder rights?
                                Also begin able to teleport to other players is a good idea so that I don't have to find my way to their epic stuff that has been built.

Comment

Working...
                                X