Space Marine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you change tunes faster than a Weird Al polka ;P

check L4D1 times - L4d2 was hamstrung by the fact hardly any of us had the uncensored version and so couldnt be fucked playing it.

Comment

Hmm I guess they purge hours played after X amount of time - nothing visible. But yeah I did play a lot more of L4D - probably 20ish hours.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
        Hmm I guess they purge hours played after X amount of time - nothing visible. But yeah I did play a lot more of L4D - probably 20ish hours.
        yeah my CSS time has been purged like 3 time, says 200= hours but i know its in the thousands.

Comment

Space marine's MP is def fun, tho hampered by P2P rubbish and auto-on mics. But the tactics are cool. each class has ways to counter the other classes - eg: Devestators (heavy weapon guys) are slow and can't roll out of danger the way Tacticals can, nor can they fight hand-to-hand, but once deployed, if they see an enemy, it dies. Deploying locks you in place though, so if an Assault guy gets within jump range and is out of your initial field of view, you're probably dead. This is one of the few games where a heavy weapon FEELS like a heavy weapon should - LOTS of damage dealt fast.

Comment

might get a console copy if i can get a mate to keen up

Comment

Anyone bought this and playing it on a fairly low end PC?

I found a site to buy it for $25, but im not sure my lappy will run it smoothly.
              lappy specs:
              I7 dual core something
              6gb DDR3
              pretty sure it has a HD4860 mobility, but cant remember

Comment

It's not very demanding as far as I can tell. The demo ran smoother than most games I've played in the last year.

Where can you get it for $25? I'd be interested in picking it up for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                  It's not very demanding as far as I can tell. The demo ran smoother than most games I've played in the last year.

Where can you get it for $25? I'd be interested in picking it up for that price.
                  hmm in that case, i'll buy it just for the potential co-op.

from here Rec Warhammer 40000 Space Marine CD Key i have about 10 mates who have used them for this alone in the last 2 weeks, keys are steam compatible and usually emailed within 2 hours.

Comment

be aware the co-op mode isnt in yet - that's upcoming free DLC. and it's not proper co-op. It's identical to The Last Stand in DOW2. Just with added optional objectives that change with each playthrough.

Comment

yeah horde mode type co-op, but i dont mind that type of play while im drinking, doesn't require much thought.

Comment

OK, so after playing for an hour or 2 last night, i have to admit the demo didn't do the game justice, the story is rather engaging, and the combat even tho its the same thing over and over its rather fun.

not to mention it runs on my lappy on high settings at a solid 50-60 frames, im rather impressed.

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.456265,153.033652

Comment

I'd probably agree with that review...

Comment

space marine final fight was oh so unsatisfying but the fight leading up to it was awesome

Comment

I'd agree with that score rec

Comment

Working...
                                X