No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to make a DK, and the new zones look really nice. Dalaran...

This, if anything, wanted me to play WoW instead of going to warhammer.

Comment

Wow does have a ton of shitty elements to it like SperO said.

The major shitty elements in WoW that I see now is:

A) After hitting 70, raiding your first dungeon, BoE's and BoP's from 5man dungeons become useless
      B) The only way to get better gear outside of a raid is through 1: Rep Grinding and then 2: Getting your key and doing a heroic
      C) If you get up to SSC, every piece of gear outside a raid becomes useless
      D) Nobody quests together, game gets boring and lonely and all there is to do is PvP, grind rep and farm which gets boring easily.
      E) Wtb FMV's and in-game graphic movies and somewhat of a storyline maybe? The only thing I find that makes the game more interesting is the Black Temple music, all the music through the game in all zones is just freaking lame and no excitement to it.

WoW doesnt exactly give that "Excite" feeling when exploring or traveling in a same area that you've already been in like you get in Oblivion, or Never Winter Nights 2. Theres never any little thing you've missed, no little secrets like you do in other RPG games. Besides all that the way how you move your character, use your skills and talents to fight in the game is great compared to what I've seen in other RPGs.

Guildwars still holds the better PvP system in my belief.

In my opinion if WoW is to be better, a great game with this new expansion coming out, I would say, BRING IN THE NAXXRAMAS TEAM AGAIN! and the Black Temple team too. Naxxramas is a great dungeon and is always fun, and Black Temple even though I havnt cleared through all of it yet with my guild is already and still exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbiTLorD View Post
        Wow does have a ton of shitty elements to it like SperO said.

The major shitty elements in WoW that I see now is:

A) After hitting 70, raiding your first dungeon, BoE's and BoP's from 5man dungeons become useless
        B) The only way to get better gear outside of a raid is through 1: Rep Grinding and then 2: Getting your key and doing a heroic
        D) Nobody quests together, game gets boring and lonely and all there is to do is PvP, grind rep and farm which gets boring easily.
        E) Wtb FMV's and in-game graphic movies and somewhat of a storyline maybe? The only thing I find that makes the game more interesting is the Black Temple music, all the music through the game in all zones is just freaking lame and no excitement to it.

WoW doesnt exactly give that "Excite" feeling when exploring or traveling in a same area that you've already been in like you get in Oblivion, or Never Winter Nights 2. Theres never any little thing you've missed, no little secrets like you do in other RPG games. Besides all that the way how you move your character, use your skills and talents to fight in the game is great compared to what I've seen in other RPGs.

In my opinion if WoW is to be better, a great game with this new expansion coming out, I would say, BRING IN THE NAXXRAMAS TEAM AGAIN! and the Black Temple team too. Naxxramas is a great dungeon and is always fun, and Black Temple even though I havnt cleared through all of it yet with my guild is already and still exciting.
        I have to say, I really disagree with you. There's a huge storyline behind wow, it just seems like you haven't read it. I have no idea why you'd want to keep instance blues if you began raiding, and there's plenty to do if you want to group together. How would it be if blizzard forced people to group and you just had to sit there looking for someone else so you can level?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbiTLorD View Post
          It's always been that way though - it's how you progress through the game. Better gear allows for harder fights.
          I don't disagree here at all.
          Well, except for crafted Tailoring items and Season2 weapons.
          See point #1 ^^

I know the feeling. I don't particularly enjoy PvP and I can't stand farming stuff. It's a major reason why i have so many alts. That said, I prefer to farm instances for xp rather than quest solo. But alas, nobodies running instances pre-bc these days and I have to rely on the help and favour of my guildies to zerg me through them. :p
          I was hoping for FMV's when the game was first released. Like, after you kill a dungeon boss, you get treated to an ingame rendered custscene or an FMV. But they didnt include it
          There is a pretty rich storyline to it though, if you read all your quest text.
          Agree.

They certainly did a good job as far as fight-tuning, in naxx. They are readjusting Naxx for 25man though

Comment

i'm wearing socks and i like pie.

Comment

Hey me too

Comment

Originally posted by Evil View Post
                lol so wrong, oh wait you play on a carebear sever.
                Dont make me give you a carebear stare!!!

Comment

I know and have read WoW's huge story line, its just I wanna see the NPC's from the Storyline getting into some action with ya, in the same instance or something, all I've seen so far is Akama and Maeiv in Black Temple >< I wanna see like, Tyranda or Shando get into some boss fights and scenes but I guess theres always this upcoming expansion for that kinda stuff :p

Comment

I want to see Tyrande and Maeiv get it on.

Comment

New dances?

WoW is cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by catsup3 View Post
                        New dances?

WoW is cancer.
                        I for one welcome our new cancerous overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathlon View Post
                          I for one welcome our new cancerous overlords.

+1

Comment

+2

Comment

When did this become a maths lesson?

Comment

thats some complex algebra right there folks

Comment

Working...
                                X