Fallout 3 impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
    that's really wierd - i have daemon tools installed and had no troubles installing my copy of the game (retail) - maybe you had to be watching anime on the same machine during the install?
    No issues here with Far Cry or F3

Comment

Just finished the storyline component of the game...Weak. I wont say I finished the game as there are countless areas I didn't explore or finish the quests, but storyline wise...gah.

Comment

ahh - but the big question is - did you collect all the bobbleheads?

Comment

all i can say is

how dare bethesda call this fallout 3.

heathens....

Comment

Just finished work now maybe finally I can play these games

And yea, not sure weather it was Alchohol, Daemon or Nero, I just uninstalled all 3 at once at it worked (installed) so yea. If worse comes to worse just do that xD

Comment

The one thing that i can't stand with games is having to have your cd installed !!

they got online checkers, serial numbers and all that jazz and then i have to keep my cd/dvd lying around to play my game !

i don't know about you, but for me the best thing for my dvd's is to install. put it back in the plastic, into the cupboard to save the scratches for the next perfect install, in a years time when i've redone my O.S on my yearly speed up.

I hate having to find no cd cracks etc just to play my games. is theyre spyware or something else dodgy in there blah blah blah..

i can't wait to get a look at someone playing this, to see if i'll buy in to this one. I haven't played any of the fallouts yet, but ive been looking forward to this release.

sealcomm

Comment

I had no install issues at all, nor do I need a DVD. Steam FTW.

Comment

omfg....

the main quest

is omfg terrible...

goes back to playing fallout 1 and 2...

Comment

who cares about the main story? christ i'm having a ball executing raiders and psycho dogs.. and just good old exploring

Comment

and that is what makes it not fallout

Comment

Would you prefer they made virtually no real progress and recycled the exact same old ideas? If so, go play Diablo 3.

Comment

ooh snap.

Comment

snap? because diablo 3 is going to suck right?

Comment

i spent fricken weeks of actual time just exploring the world in fallout 1 and 2. I'm really enjoying the new one.

I love how, when you're standing on an uneven surface, if you turn around, your character adjusts the placement of his feet to account for said surface.

Comment

OH BTW you can buy a dvd with Fallout 1, 2 and (tactics(shit)) for 20 dollars at games stores, if anyone wants to,it in the brand white label

ps what the hell do these bars under our name mean

Comment

Working...
                                X