No announcement yet.

Eve online - Butterfly effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and dying in eve is the main reason i rarely ever undock my two billion isk nighthawk.

Comment

yeah it's stupid. there'd be more players if not for the fact you could be set back weeks of work through one chance encounter.

Comment

weeks? more like a year for that ship and fitout.

Comment

yeah i didnt play it long enough to find that out ;P

first ship death and it was like.. well.. that's just ****ing dumb. i dont want a space sim where i'm scared to fight for fear of losing my shit.

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
            weeks? more like a year for that ship and fitout.
            would take me 2 months to refit it

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
              yeah i didnt play it long enough to find that out ;P

first ship death and it was like.. well.. that's just ****ing dumb. i dont want a space sim where i'm scared to fight for fear of losing my shit.
              Its that fear that makes it worth it. There is nothing like escaping by the skin of your hull structure.

Your first big ship lose is the hardest.

Comment

lol, reminds me of getting pk'ed in early stages of ultima online. gets your heart pumping running away when your connected to a US server via a 28.8k modem

Comment

Originally posted by morge View Post
                  Your first big ship lose is the hardest.
                  i rage quit for a year after losing my t1 fitted apoc to a random gank squad in 0.0

Comment

can;t you jump out if been ganked?

Comment

in combat you dont warp out straight away.

Comment

Well that is the drawback to going into 0,0 :p Generally don't take your mission ships out into lowsec. Only fly out into lowspec what you can easily afford to replace, for me that's still cruisers.

Comment

last ship i lost was a t1/t2 fitted drake. didnt bother me too much the pirate gang actually complimented me on my shield tank because it took them a few minutes to take me down heh.

Comment

Comment

If your interested in the new expansion coming out on December 1st. Here are 2 Awesome videos although really long 1st being around 30mins and the 2nd being over an hour and a half they are really entertaining watches.

Double-click to watch both in HQ widescreen.

Comment

I play EVE now and i like it so fare im only 4Mil in Skills but its fun. Wars are a pain at times but the new Corp im with is big Orion Katana Corp (ORN K) Member of the alliance (V3) Veni Vidi Alliance

Comment

Working...
                                X