• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad Crispy View Post
    isnt that at the same time??
    I hope not. I had changed plans to the new one with no speed changes

Comment

This is a graph I made from this tflow application, of the internode 10mb test file, at 15 minute intervals since 3.30am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	596543

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
        I hope not. I had changed plans to the new one with no speed changes
        billing cycle .. i didnt get the faster speeds till today.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          billing cycle .. i didnt get the faster speeds till today.
          cool. 5 days for me

Comment

First day of adsl 2 speed hardonragingdrugbingingalcoholswilling happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!! ie my plan rolled over today and so did my speed.
            Had to reset modem and gone from 1500-256 to 19000-1000 ohmyhod!!!

test file peaked at 2103kBytes/sec, come to think of it i dont think ive ever seen it finish in MUM when checking speed.
            hit 700k from gamearena and between 1.8 and 2mb from node
            Last edited by Bad Crispy; 22-11-10, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Almost 3 weeks wait for me plan changes come out about 2 day into the billing cycle.

Comment

First day of adsl 2 speed hardonragingdrugbingingalcoholswilling happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!! ie my plan rolled over today and so did my speed.
                Had to reset modem and gone from 1500-256 to 19000-1000 ohmyhod!!!

test file peaked at 2103kBytes/sec, come to think of it i dont think ive ever seen it finish in MUM when checking speed.
                hit 700k from gamearena and between 1.8 and 2mb from node
                Thanks crispa, now i got an idea of speeds i'll get

Comment

well now ive got to swap from 50gb @ $89 (current crappy plan) to 60GB @ $59, or i could just go to 200Gb but i think id struggle to hit more than 80Gb in a month..
                  but it was certainly worth the swap

currently downloading 'stuff' surfing and chatting wihtout having to pause the tv download.

and 25minutes for 2.5gb as opposed to leaving pc on overnight for 5hours is so cool ( well atm, im sure it will wear off)

Comment

oooo

you're still in karama? my plan will roll from 1500/256 to adsl2 in about a week, and this would make me very much happy longtime.

Comment

and 25minutes for 2.5gb as opposed to leaving pc on overnight for 5hours is so cool ( well atm, im sure it will wear off)
                      it doesn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                        it doesn't...
                        You'll just crave for MOARRR speeds

Comment

i always crave more, but these speeds are already stupidly awesome

Comment

I'm in Rosebery an i'm getting 1.5 - 19 mbit depending on what time

but the congestion in palmerston is horrible i suggest you test your line early morning when people go to work.

6 - 12 pm weeknight / 11am - 7 pm weekends is congestion periods, telstra have finally admitted to the congestion but i doubt they will fix it

took 5 connections with same ping / download issues before telstra would admit to it.

Love telstra

Comment

this is the application I used to monitor the bandwidth by downloading a test file from node mirror every 15 minutes.

Comment

im generally only on from after 7pm on a school day and i havent had any issues so far.

but given the demographic of the ghettoooooooo ( karama) i dont think congestion is going to be an issue here for quite some time.

If certain people had internets then they would have no monies for beer or weed, and the dealer at the end of the street would be crying poor bugger me.

Comment

Working...
                                X