Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
    bah, i still have angry birds on my phone
    i too still have it, as well as seasons and Rio... but man it pisses me off, completed all but just cant get 3 gold stars on certain levels... makes me an angry human..

P.s. Aegis, Anime overdose man, finished copying the HD last nite, onto the DVD case tonight lol, had to make so much space

Comment

Here's what I have installed:
      reslo's HTC Desire on AppBrain

My top apps:
      Search Google Play and discover the best Android apps from AppBrain, the leading Android app directory.

I don't actually use Appbrain itself anymore as the market has become easier to navigate, but I've sync'd my current setup so you can see what I've got and its handy to use to re-install apps in one hit if there is ever a problem with your phone.

Cut the rope is a great game, currently not installed but new levels came out this week, so it's going back on.
      Last edited by ResLo; 05-10-11, 01:26 PM.

Comment

haha neat

Comment

Angry birds is awesome. Rio is crap, The physics seem to be optional in some levels. If I destroy the bottom of what a birds on, the whole thing should fall down, instead it floats in mid airs.

Stupid ninja's is good to pass the time. Oh and 3D Pool Master is good to, but it won't run on older devices like my Desire. Only on phones like the Galaxy s2 I got for the missus (What have I done...).

Comment

Galaxy S II up for $499 from Kogan

grey import jobby.

Samsung Galaxy S II - Unlocked - Only $499 + Free Shipping - Cheapest Yet - OzBargain

Comment

which reminds me. Sony has forced Xperia10.net to close its doors. for those here with xperia x10 handsets, their most recent useful post included porting some neat gear from the Xperia Arc back to the X10:

Android 2.3.4 goodies ported to Xperia X10 | Xperia X10 Blog

Sony Ericsson has started to release the Android 2.3.4 update for its 2011 range of Xperia handsets. If you want to know exactly what this includes, we did a comprehensive feature roundup here. As Xperia X10 owners are unlikely to see any more updates past Android 2.3.3, people have been trying to port the new features, apps and widgets over to the X10.

Thankfully most work quite easily on a stock Xperia X10 running Android 2.3.3. We already provided the new Power Save app and Timer & Clock widgets that all work on the X10. However, if you want a more complete Android 2.3.4 experience, then check out this
              the powersave one is cool - kicks in when your battery is getting low and shuts off services you tell it you dont want running in low power state.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                which reminds me. Sony has forced Xperia10.net to close its doors. for those here with xperia x10 handsets, their most recent useful post included porting some neat gear from the Xperia Arc back to the X10:

Android 2.3.4 goodies ported to Xperia X10 | Xperia X10 Blog

the powersave one is cool - kicks in when your battery is getting low and shuts off services you tell it you dont want running in low power state.
                Are you running stock lars?

Comment

yup

Comment

Working...
                  X