Potential Blacklist from DGA Events from DGA44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Blacklist from DGA Events from DGA44

Under better judgements, I am not making the decision on the following people ..

These people are either

1) Registered, and didnt come.

or

2) Registered, attended and didnt pay.

If your name is listed below, you have 7 days to pm INSIDIOUS in regards to why you shouldnt be blacklisted and allowed to attend future DGA Events.

Names

Blackhawk
    Campa
    Crackwhore
    fxs4u
    Myplauge
    Plugger
    Sniper
    Toki1
    Wortel

If your name is above and you believe it is there in mistake, dont stress please just pm insidious and talk it out with him. He is much more forgiving then I am

Cheers

I didn't go because I couldn't get a ride.

Nobody I know wants to go with me. You know who you are.

Comment

its a bit of a bummer that many people didn't show up

Comment

guys just PM me and let me know you are still interested in attending DGA, we will sort out the details in PM

Comment

remember not everyone reads gu..

Comment

Philistines!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalAttack View Post
              remember not everyone reads gu..
              sadly enough.

Comment

i havent been to a land in ages maybe i should cruise to the next one.

take my mac hahaha

Comment

cause we all love to land from time to time

Comment

blacklist: Sniper

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                    If your name is listed below, you have 7 days to pm INSIDIOUS in regards to why you shouldnt be blacklisted and allowed to attend future DGA Events.

Names

Sniper
                    thats me before i changed to dragonxr

thow it hasent been changed even when i asked

Comment

lol blacklist.

Awesome logic, not many people showed up, lets BLACKLIST THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T SO THEY REALLY CAN'T EVER SHOW UP NEXT TIME YEAH!

Why not give them a reason to go? rather than threaten them

Comment

i agree mark, but just held back form saying it as i don't attend lans anymore and it doesn't really affect/concern me.
                        there will always be a few people that don't turn it, thats life. they shouldn't need to explain to a jury why not.

yes their registration and lack of attendance costs 1 place at the lan but you need to look at over catering to allow for people who cannot make it. you can always fill the place by someone who wants to come and may have not been able to register.

on that note if you do register and cannot make it do the right thing a unregister or notify staff before the LAN so they can fill your position. it costs the LAN money to have your place empty and if DGA don't make numbers they cannot provide the LANs you guys are after.

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                          lol blacklist.

Awesome logic, not many people showed up, lets BLACKLIST THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T SO THEY REALLY CAN'T EVER SHOW UP NEXT TIME YEAH!

Why not give them a reason to go? rather than threaten them
                          you really have no idea...

were you there?

there was a good turn out,

what you might not realize is we had a list of people that we turned away because we had 40 confirmed, so i think a blacklist is required, it doesnt mean you are banned, means if you are on the list you will have to pay up front to confirm your place for the next one

this list is of the people who did not let anyone know they werent coming

its not the money but the opportunity they took away from the people who would of actually come

if they couldnt come it wouldnt of taken much to let someone know and give someone else that opportunity to attend, as for explaining themselves to a jury, i think its fair to ask why we shouldnt have them on our list, i would feel i have let the people who couldnt come down if i didnt.

Comment

If you're on a blacklist, it means your banned, thats why they call it a Blacklist. it creates a bad feeling towards DGA, and really isnt neccessary.

And 40 people is **** all, even if the venue was only big enough to support 40, DGA used to be alot bigger than that, and its hardly their fault that the planning on the venue and how many people could be seated was poorly thought out. like craig said, you need to overcater because you'll sometimes get more than what registered.

It's ment to be a fun event, not a mandatory requirement, people will always not show up, its nothing new, its only a LAN. In the end, its not my place, i can't attend lans, and im not running it, i just think its things like this people would frown apon...and i would hate to see DGA turn to shit.

Comment

well i define a black list a little different but that is neither here nor there, 40 people is shit all its true. and in case you havnt noticed DGA had already turned to shit

when did it become a mandatory requirement?? did anyone force anyone to sign up?? (maybe i tried to force Dragon to sign up to eXe but that is my bad)

all we ask is that if you sign up and say you are going to come is that you at least have the courtesy to let us know if you change your mind

speaking of courtesy you may like to try some, nothing was poorly thought out we were forced into a smaller venue due to lack of numbers in the past and the costs incurred by people not showing up, so in response to that i think at least in part it is their fault that this sort of thing has come to pass

i dont think this will or needs to change, the people on this list will be required to pay up front for the next LAN, it would still be refundable if they inform us that they cant attend

its not a ban in anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X