Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sif net connection

Comment

well.. if people are upset about the name blacklist - what about Greylist, or MildlyDarkList, or my personal favourite: Pay Up You Useless ****s List

It's just a name! It doesn't matter if it's Idi Ahmin's Buddy List! People on it stuffed other people round for whatever reason and so have a minor requirement should they wish to join the next event.

At least they aren't being required to date Dragon's CrackWh0re that showed on the night...

Comment

only problem i see with pre-pay discounts is people like me who are moneyoverthenetaphobic.... i refuse to use paypal or internet banking.... but when i register i always show...
        if thats only for people who are "slightly off beige listed" then thats cool!

Comment

pre paying would only be for those that are on the list.

Comment

nice nice... then i wholeheartedly agree with said list!

Comment

Ratty - you have more chance of losing/getting mugged walking there with actual cash than you do of netbank swiping.

Comment

especially in darwin

it aint good when you come to my hood
                Last edited by insidious; 01-11-07, 08:51 PM.

Comment

gotta wear a flac jacket when u go to karama eh insid?
                  and if said jacket is the wrong colour...well nice knowing you

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathlon View Post
                    Ratty - you have more chance of losing/getting mugged walking there with actual cash than you do of netbank swiping.
                    i know i know.... i just dont trust.... hell i dont even trust my bank... payday comes and BAM all money out.... then sits in a safe place till its alllll spent lol :-D

Comment

Safe place eh?... no probs your not very imaginative so I reckons it wont be that hard to find... how bout a LAN tonite say @ your place perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by r00t|{it View Post
                        Safe place eh?... no probs your not very imaginative so I reckons it wont be that hard to find... how bout a LAN tonite say @ your place perhaps?
                        sif you'd steal my money anyway fool.

Comment

Whats the bet he's going to put it in his computer, then overclock it it's going to overheat and his weeks pay is going to catch fire?

$5 is my bet. DD Anyone else? xD

Comment

lol i'll take that bet... since i know i would never do that..

Comment

Out of Randomness and cause the thread was tldr
                              In my opinion, with the DGA Lans in future, the registered people should have to sign in at the door under their name and what time they arrived, aswell as have to Signout with what time written down too when they goto leave after packing their stuff up. I know that when many people start showing up its hard to keep track of everyone and who has paid but maybe bringing back the yellow stickers again will be a good idea, or w/e colour sticker your using :p.

Also, in regards to Lothars missing video card, there was a nice big camera in the back corner near the kitchen recording am I right? Knowing the manager there, you could maybe and possibly get footage of certain times of the day off of him if it recorded that much.

Comment

I like the idea of a blacklist simply because DGA stopped running as a result of people registering and not attending.

I liked the sticker idea and if memory serves me we used to use a similar system anyway, but I like the idea of signing in and out aswell.

Comment

Working...
                                X