DGA 64 - Friday 25th - Saturday 26th September - Rego Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuzTeTT View Post
    As Kagetsu suggested... live HD feed of the game.
    xkcd - A Webcomic - Anti-Mindvirus

Comment

Just a quick reminder to everybody we will be having coverage of the game, in addition to a full gigabit network (for up to 48 people) and a nice notice board. ^_^

Comment

ill have to go out buy a small monitor. all i have is a 47'' 1080p LCD >.> which i doubt is aloud at the dga :eek:

Comment

cats are going to get smashed anywayz. defently the way they played against collinwobble last weekend
          phail train!

Comment

We can make an exception Xavier here and there, but a smaller monitor isn't a bad idea... If you still want large and that resolution, you can go with a 26-27" monitor. ^_^

Comment

i can sit it at a end of a table somewhere to it over hangs making more table room.

Comment

Cool, we're expecting capacity this next lan, so we'll be seating three per table.

Comment

is capacity 10 people? or is there another registration form i'm not aware of

Comment

Nope, the capacity is technically 50 people, but it's a soft limit.
                    That said there seems to be quiet a few people with registration drama's. we're working on a solution, but our solution man hasn't returned from his sailing adventure.

Comment

U could setup a DGA facebook page and do a register there also if the Site does not work!! we have done it For NOS

Comment

As has been mentioned a few times at the LAN and meetings, we're redoing the website, and all of the registration will be through there. Facebook isn't a suitable option.

Comment

sorry guys, I might not be able to make it this time around. Bit busy for tomorrow

Comment

That sir, it's called soft talk.

Comment

*Wishful feels sorry for xavierstarr, for living in Humtpy Doo".. ha. Iam still 18 kilometers south from that.

Comment

how IS alice springs these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X