X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockout - ROFL at the end of this clip

Comment

• Yay Starship troopers finally done properly (power armour)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        Yay Starship troopers finally done properly (power armour)
        Looks ok .. but as soon as you make it a cartoon its different. I did think the first starship troopers was good, forget the 2nd abomonation. but the 3rd had glances of come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
          Looks ok .. but as soon as you make it a cartoon its different. I did think the first starship troopers was good, forget the 2nd abomonation. but the 3rd had glances of come back.
          This looks cool

The 2 sequels annoyed the shit outta me, but the original animated series was awesome and very close to the book . I look forward to this. Even if they give it a Master Chief-ish feel to it lol

Comment

• don't talk to unseen about animation, he's one of those weirdos that thinks animation is only for kids ;P

I agree with you though, Cyphix. The first movie was okay (awesome for the CG), but the follow-ups were shit. The Roughnecks series was good. But yeah, Starship Troopers *needs* power armour - I mean FFS, Heinlein practically pioneered the concept with the book.

Comment

• Seeing as the topic has shifted to animation, this is stunning even though only 8mins long..

Comment

• except this is a movies thread - not short animations

short animations should go here: http://gamers-underground.com/media-...tml#post405976 but, oh, wait... ;P

Comment

• The Descendants is a good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy View Post
                    The Descendants is a good movie.
                    Yeah I liked it a lot.

Watched "We Bought a Zoo" last night. Also not too bad.

Comment

• Machine Gun Preacher - the name does it no justice. The movie was rather good right through to the credits. It is also rather pertinent now as it is Kony related.

Comment

• Hells yes! supporting cast alone will be worth the watch...anything Bill Nighy does turns to gold imo.

Comment

• Underworld Awakening was sick. Might be a new director because it was very different. Felt a bit like Resident Evil which I'm not sure I liked. I love the previous ones, especially the first. If you do to then it worth a watch.

Watch for the head getting ripped in half part, i laughed so hard.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• hated Underworld Awakening - there was zero substance to it

(lol at Scott Speedman not getting any appearance credit too)

Comment

• I don't know, there was plenty of substance in that guys head that gets crushed.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                                (lol at Scott Speedman not getting any appearance credit too)
                                Since when do you need to credit a CGI image of an actors face?

Comment

Working...
                                X