X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was on the last page

Comment

• Holy shit, you mean I've recommended the same film as someone else? How dare I.

Comment

• Pull your head in mate...

Comment

• Surpsingly good; Bridesmaids - not the chick-flick you'd expect.

Comment

• The third was the best of the Mission Impossible trilogy, so I'll certainly be checking out the fourth...

Comment

• Just watched Source Code. Really good!

Comment

• The third was the best of the Mission Impossible trilogy, so I'll certainly be checking out the fourth...
                Simon Pegg too = most probably a winner.

Comment

• Just watched Transformers 3 - really enjoyed it. NFI what these critics are talking about when they say the other two movies were better, this is no worse, the opposite in fact, thanks in no small part to the increased robot screen time.

what REALLY amazed me about this movie though - aside from its complete lack of blatant continuity errors and stupid behaviour (still had the childish dopey stuff that Totorro or whatever his name is brings - but it didn't have any of the crap like Sam telling bumblebee off for saving his arse just SECONDS after he screamed for bumblebee to save him) - was that Michael Bay managed to sneak in a subtlety I didn't even spot til thinking back on it.
                  spoiler:
                  Wheelie and Brains sitting watching a Star Trek original series ep, Wheelie says "oh I've seen this one, it's the one were Spock goes mental" - Leonard Nimoy is the voice of Sentinel Prime...

enjoyable movie, really enjoyable.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, Tintin

Comment

• gotta admit ive been waiting a while for the tintin movie, but Tintin himself sits right in the 'uncanny valley' in the trailer, kinda disturbing

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                        Holy shit, uncanny valley much?

Should've just made the movie live-action with real actors or just 2d animated.

Comment

• Sherlock Holmes 2 trailer! *squeeeeee*

Comment

• yeah if its as good as the first totally on my must see list

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                              yeah if its as good as the first totally on my must see list
                              +1

Comment

• Disney's having another ride on the Sci-fi-go-round with their upcoming movie John Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X