This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
    good to see Brandon Routh getting work after the Superman Returns debacle - can't believe he was blamed for that movie when he did a great job of portraying Clark Kent and Supes. Shouldn't've been YET ANOTHER Lex Luthor movie.
    I still say that the most recent Superman was awesome. But I tear up whenever I hear the Superman theme song, so my opinion is bias.

Comment

• i couldn't see anything wrong with the movie itself, except that it wasn't as epic as it should've been - and that purely because it was yet another fucking Lex Luthor wank-fest. As good as kevin spacey was, Superman has some much cooler villains

Comment

• lol 80's awesomeness lives! Hobo with a shotgun

remake of this:

so awesome

Comment

• Green Lantern wondercon footage -seriously, they should've aired this instead of the original trailers:

Comment

• EXPLODING ORGASM!!!!!! that actually looks amazing!

Comment

• Yeah that looks pretty epic now! Though with the other trailer I hope it leans towards this trailer in terms of content!

Comment

• So good.

Comment

• Had the guys who played McCall and Starr in Deadwood. Interesting.

Comment

• Just watched "Once Were Warriors" again. Still fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
                      Just watched "Once Were Warriors" again. Still fucking awesome.
                      haha did you notice Temuera Morrison in the Green Lantern trailers?

Comment

• I didn't even watch them tbh...

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds has one Big thing going for him in Green Latern... he's not Seth Rogen in Green Hornet... what a piece of shit that was. I didn't even bother watching it all.

Will watch Hobo for sure, love Rutger Hauer and it has big reviews on RT

Comment

• Watched "No Strings Attached" last night. Great romcom with some very very funny one liners.

Comment

• The trailers made it look awful, but I'm tempted to take your word and watch it.

Comment

• A Solitary Man (2009) Starring Michael Douglas; Solitary Man Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Good film - watched it a couple of weeks ago finally.

Comment

Working...
                                X