This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer for The Thing prequel:

I have mixed feelings about this one: I really want more of this story, but it'll be impossible to top John Carpenter's version (which is why this is a prequel and not a retelling, I know, but still...). This movie covers the events at the Norwegian base prior to Kurt Russel's kick-arsery.

Comment

• yet the trailer makes it look suspiciously like a re-telling and not so much a prequel...

Comment

• only in as much as any creature feature is the same as the next...

Comment

• Lincoln Lawyer

Don't need to think too hard in the movie, really enjoyed it

Comment

• Knights of Badassdom...

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
              Hey awesome it's Tyrion! :p

Comment

• Ok that looks pretty cool.

Comment

• I got less and less impressed as the trailer went on.... don't get me wrong I'll still watch it but I reserve the right to tell you all I knew it would be shit later!

... that reminds me, must watch Sucker Punch already.

Comment

• It really reminds me of 'My Name Is Bruce'.

Comment

• Tucker and Dale vs Evil is freakin awesome and Bridesmaids was actually pretty funny ^_^

Comment

• captain america was pretty average. funny though.

Comment

• Attack the Block

love the comments "they're all black! who's gonna die first?!"

Comment

• Just watched priest, thought it was great until they forgot to put an ending in.

They put in the pretend ending, where it looks like its finished, but they forgot the bit where the bad guys are all like, ahar, we're not really dead, and the real ending.

Fail.

Comment

• Speaking of priest, it really is ridiculous that in this day and age a movie is available on bluray and dvd 3 months before its even released in Australian cinemas.
                              Looks like green lantern is having almost as bad a treatment.

Comment

• okay, Conan actually looks like it might be worth a watch

Comment

Working...
                                X