Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At first I thought "yeah this looks like a bit of fun", and by the end that thought was more along the lines of "that looks fucking awesome!"

Definitely catching that at the cinema.

Comment

• A Single Man. Really good drama. Colin Firth is so damn good.

Comment

• Just watched Salt - 7/10 good way to waste 90 minutes.

Comment

• After sifting through heaps of movies to watch I stumbled across this one...... predictable yes, cheesy YES, typical Brendon Fraser YES.......funny couldn't stop pissing myself..the kids will love this.

Comment

• Just watched this one, funny.

Comment

• Starts of a bit weak but turns out to be quite good, the trailer doesn't really reflect what the movie is about though.
              Last edited by Darren; 21-08-10, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• If you like cowboy films, there's a good movie on tonight on ABC2 at 8.30

Once Upon A Time In The West

IMDB

Comment

• spaghetti western without terence hill and bud spencer... no point watching it

Comment

• They Call Me Trinity.
                    So awesome I capitalised every word in the title.

Comment

• OK, just downloaded every one of them. I'll see if they are still funny now that I'm old.

Comment

• Despicable Me is as good as Dragon Hunters - really great animated movie

Comment

• Just watched 'Get Him to the Greek' - surprisingly good, even hating Russell Brand.

Comment

• Bah..gonna have to go to the cinema for this one I can't find a decent version in the usual places. Oh and Brands is a funny bugger you need to watch his tv show.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• I watched about 10 minutes of his show while living in the UK. I wanted to scratch my face off. It's clearly the worst thing the planet has seen since Aids.

Edit: Got my copy in usual place, HD.
                              Last edited by rec; 23-09-10, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• So rec, are you saying you love him and want to hit him in the batty?

Comment

Working...
                                X