X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips: Meet (Then Pity) The Cast & Crew Of The King Of Fighters Movie

SECOND BEST MOVIE IN THAR WORLD

right past street fighter with kristin krekukuekukkkue.

Comment

• I'm still revelling in the awesomeness that was Watchmen. I need to go see it again.

Comment

• I'm still revelling in the awesomeness too... And also of Forgetting Sarah Marshall. ^_~

Comment

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall was shit. Superbad ftw, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
            Watched a telly-movie on the weekend called The Man From Earth. Despite the terrible acting, stereotypical characters and sometimes bad dialogue, it was quite an enjoyable movie. Bunch of people sending off a colleague who's moving on for some unspecified reason.

A fun movie to watch with religious friends
            Bad dialogue?

It was entirely dialogue driven.

And brilliant.

Comment

• Mutant Chronicles looks like a watch. New trailer:

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
                Mutant Chronicles looks like a watch.
                Decent movie - interesting premise at least.

Bolt: Finally got around to watching this. Damn funny, I thought.
                Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: I really liked this one, has Michael Cera(?) from Juno and Superbad in it. Reasonably predictable, but a decent watch nevertheless.
                Yes Man: Was doubtful that I would find this enjoyable. However, behind the spattering of funny moments it had a decent story and I thought it pulled it off quite well. Much better than other offerings like Liar Liar, imo.

Will hopefully get a hold of Synecdoche, New York in the next couple of days and see how that stacks up.

Comment

• Black Sheep...

Best line from the movie:
                  "**** the sheep!"
                  "No time for that now..."

Comment

• Mutant Chronicles is a wicked movie, bought it while i was in Bali the other week.

Comment

• Peaceful Warrior: Bit of an Indie movie. Not the best acting or script, but an interesting story with some interesting characters. Worth a watch.

Comment

• Watched Knowing last night - the plane crash is AWESOME. And before anyone cries spoilers it was on the preview so you already knew it was there.

Was a great movie and religious overtones were subtle enough to make their point but not be annoying/forceful.

Comment

• this looks epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathlon View Post
                            Watched Knowing last night - the plane crash is AWESOME. And before anyone cries spoilers it was on the preview so you already knew it was there.

Was a great movie and religious overtones were subtle enough to make their point but not be annoying/forceful.
                            Yeah want to see that.. need some kind of person that takes care of kids for a brief period...

Comment

• Originally posted by rec View Post
                              Mutant Chronicles looks like a watch. New trailer:

YouTube - Mutant Chronicles: Left Behind [HD]

Mutant Chronicles has been out for quite a long time, but under a different name... Just can't remember what, but I've seen it.

Comment

• i remember mutant chronicles, was a good watch from what i recall
                                but as minorci says, its been out for quite awhile i tihnk i saw it about 6 months or so ago

Comment

Working...
                                X