Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahah! I remember seeing Tremors as a kid... classic stuff.

Comment

• speaking of classic critter flicks - The Descent is getting a sequel!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJu_P5mMEHE"]YouTube - The Descent 2 [Official Movie Trailer] 2009[/ame]

spoiler from 1st movie:
      if i was that chick, there is no ****ing force on earth that would get me back into that cave

Comment

• On a side note. I watched the hangover last weekend... Initially I thought It'd be just one of those blokey films, but it's actually pretty solid on its own. The story is very well told, and the acting is solid all around.

Comment

• Yeah I've heard nothing and read nothing but good reviews.

Comment

• Just saw Young People F*cking, finally. Great flick... really enjoyed it.

Also; Bruno was disappointing.

Watching The Hangover tomorrow night.

Comment

• Got around to watching The Hangover tonight. The premise (based on the title) is obvious but the storyline and events are very original.

For what it is I'd have to give it 4/5 despite the fact that I somehow feel as though it could have been better. Then again I did start watching it at 12:30am with a bottle of Jamesons by my side.

Comment

• Is there a better time to watch it?

Dan, Emma and Elle watched it last night after numerous beers, bottles of wine and a bottle of port. Apparently it's good.

I wouldn't know. I passed out, vomitted, and then passed out again prior to it starting.

Comment

• LOL... Eat something next time.

Comment

• RoboGeisha

Well the Japanese have done it. And I am sure there are some here that will watch it
                    A blend of Robocop and Transformers, mixed with a dash of Power Rangers and the definative B Grade flair......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?vp-6tyLDgxI"]YouTube - Trailer - RoboGueisha[/ame]

Comment

• lol love the drunk voiceover guy

Comment

• wtf craig. wtf.

Comment

• It's in the parody Rec, Films worth watching.
                          this looks so poor you would have to watch it to beleive it.
                          The Machine Gun Breasts will be a hit and the Lactating Acid boobies are a must.....I still can't work out why you stick a samurai sword in the poop hole.
                          Only in Japan...........never the less I am sure one or several of the GU fraternity will come out of the closet with a breathtaking review...

Comment

• I realise you're mocking the thread - that part of it is funny. The trailer itself left me confused, and questioning the value of human existance.

Comment

• Comment

• Fried Shrimp.

Comment

Working...
                                X