• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• new trailer for Kick-ass:

Comment

• Heh, could be good!

Comment

• cant recall if i posted the dodgy comic-con trailer - shows heaps more, and that hitgirl chick is awesome

Comment

• ahhh Clash of Titans - i do so love me some Ray Harryhausen stop-motion work:

here's the new one being released next year:

Comment

• the movie looks good, but great bit of music to it. I would guess it's just for the trailer though, as it's hardly suitable to the setting of the film.

Comment

• American pie...7?

Comment

• Solomon Kane - bring that Robert E Howard awesomeness

Comment

• That looks fekking awesome.

Edit: so does Clash of the Titans!

Comment

• i reckon my one and only gold class for the next year will be over xmas, i am thinking avatar, any thoughts?

Comment

• Im thinking of sherlock holmes

Comment

• Wife and i were going to do Avatar at gold class, but now we have to watch it with Chips when he gets here this weekend so sherlock homes it is (thanking christ she's seen New Moon already).

Comment

• It is probably getting a lot more visibility around the general populace in the last couple of days, but I thought I'd mention (because I stupidly didn't already):

The Hurt Locker

Watched it about three to four months ago and thought it was brilliant. Had me on the edge of my seat, had me gasping, and there's one scene that is pretty disturbing.

Not everyone's going to like it, but personally, its one of the top movies of the year and I hope it gets a nod at the Oscars.
                            Last edited by Seqo; 16-12-09, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Iron Man 2 trailer dropped over the weekend

pretty sure there was a Seaking at the end of it, because all I could think was "fuck yeah!"

Comment

• Yer, I'm pumped. Looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X