X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlett Johansson looks smokin..

Comment

• killer clowns from outerspace.... i love b grade movies from the 80's and 90's

Comment

• Just watched "All about Steve" I went in thinking romantic comedy, boy was I wrong...

it really has no point but I really enjoyed the movie - lots of laugh out loud moments. I personally found the movie funnier then The Hangover. Its definately not up there for best picture but a good movie to watch when........ you have a spare hour!

Comment

• I saw this and a few others over the past week. I didn't mind it at all. The one I really enjoyed though was Harry Brown.

If you like gritty brit flicks this one is right up there with Shallow Grave. Michael Caine was superb.

Comment

• I rate Harry Brown as well. Good movie.

Comment

• The Brothers Bloom: Awesome movie, funny and quirky - reminds me of two other movies I've seen recently: Zombieland and 500 Days of Summer. If you like one of these, you'll probably the other two.

Comment

• Invictus (2009)

Comment

• I agree with Dan Invictus (2009)
                  Morgan Freeman FTW.
                  If you liked that one then try this Endgame (2009)
                  Both movies in a similar vein, reminds me of my trips to South Africa....
                  And one for the girls try Serious Moonlight (2009) , was actualy rather good. then again I like Meg Ryan

Comment

• Comment

• Too slack to see if already mentioned but for Ricky Gervais fans The Invention of Lying (2009)

Comment

• Spooge trekkin' across the universe - only going forward cos we got WAVE FUCKING MOTION CANON!

Comment

• The Invention of Lying - quite funny. Not outstanding, but worth a watch...

Comment

• Anyone seen the 3 hour 35 minute epic "Ultimate Cut" of the Watchmen? Apparently it's easily the best of the 3 version (theatrical, director's and ultimate). Going to sit down and watch it one night this week.

Comment

• Anyone seen this yet? Tron Legacy trailer...

Comment

• go back a few pages rec

Comment

Working...
                                X