Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, Mutant Chronicles reminded me a lot of Quake 4, especially when you get captured and modified and shit. It's quite cool. A long winded movie though, i think it was about 2-3 hours running time.

Had that wicked Russian actor in it too.

Comment

• The Bucket List wasn't bad at all. Definitely worth a watch - bit of a feel good flick with a couple really good actors.

Comment

• I

DRINK

YOUR

MILKSHAKE!!!

Comment

• Just saw 'The Brave one' with Jodie Foster on Fox. It was one of those films that I noticed when it came out and logged it as a possible film to see and despite the lenght of time its taken it did not disappoint.

Neil Jordan directed so that was a draw card for a start, Jodie produced it and it shows that the production was all the better for it. The script could have been better but not by much. The cast were well erm cast well especially Terence Howard.

+1 for 'The Bucket List'... Morgan Freeman (and of course Jack Nicolson) do not do bad films.

Comment

• The new star Trek looks alrite

Comment

• Makes me want to watch the Untouchables again..

Comment

• Frost Nixon: Finally saw this. Very interesting.

Which reminded me to watch Goodnight and goodluck again over the weekend. Also an interesting movie, and a good insight into the era... with some interesting parallels to the present, with regard to free speech.

Comment

• man "9" is looking awesome:

Comment

• i watched babylon ad the other night, it has a certain smell about it

Comment

• The smell of a steaming pile of dog shit, I think is the smell you're suggesting.

Comment

• Zombieland looks fun

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLaApNzzDY"]YouTube - Zombieland Trailer[/ame]

Comment

• hell yeah.
                          Woody in a zombie flick somehow makes a lot of sense.

Comment

• That trailer has just inspired me to "find" some of Woody's movies to watch.

Comment

• Zombieland looks awesome. Zombies are definately back in fashion.

Comment

• [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremors:_The_Thunder_From_Down_Under]Tremors: The Thunder From Down Under - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

woo tremors five! in australia!

how can it go wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X