X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two more CG movies coming soon:

Battle for Terra : Apple - Movie Trailers - Battle For Terra
    looks a bit meh..

and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs : Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Movie Trailer | /Film
    which actually could be funny

Comment

Just saw Watchmen and thought it was fantastic.

Comment

The trailer for Where The Wild Things Are is out now : Apple - Movie Trailers - Where the Wild Things Are

looks well done

also, there's a new Astroboy trailer but it's on spastic Hulu - here's a bodgy YouTube version:

Comment

Knowing (2009)

Nicholas Cage movie.

Choices:
          • Watch this movie.
          • Stick forks in your eyes.
          • Pineapple skin toiletpaper for a year.
          Last edited by ResLo; 30-03-09, 07:42 PM. Reason: -Moved by reslo

Comment

dude on tripple J said it was possible the worst acting from a big name actor ever.
            Last edited by ResLo; 30-03-09, 07:41 PM.

Comment

the dude from tripple J is a ****head then.

it was one of THE BEST MOVIES EVER. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. ****ing epic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by psyave View Post
                dude on tripple J said it was possible the worst acting from a big name actor ever.
                dude on triple j has clearly never seen a nicole kidman movie.

Comment

im with mark it was a great movie and i was thinking

"**** a Cage movie it will be crap"

i was wrong ......

Comment

Its like some christian god based movie in guise of scientific movie if you only bother to watch one trailer . Nice effects on the accidents though but be prepared to have heaps of pro religous stuff forced on ya if you watch it.

I personally found it kinda boring after about halfway through.

Comment

• lol. ever heard of taking stuff at face value?

i hardly think anything from any movie is "forced" onto you, its just a movie. its just ment to be entertaining.

Comment

• ****ing shit movie.

Do not waste your money.

Comment

• Someone in our cinema got up and started applauding when the screaming woman died (finally).

Would've been a great movie if they only played the disaster scenes and then cut to the credits.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                            lol. ever heard of taking stuff at face value?

i hardly think anything from any movie is "forced" onto you, its just a movie. its just ment to be entertaining.
                            you're thinking of Uwe Boll movies, most every piece of entertainment (films, art etc) has a message in it - *something* the creator expects the audience to take away from it, otherwise it's an action movie. just watch the extras on any DVD with that in mind and suddenly the actors gushing over how they felt the character coming through themselves and blahblahblah makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                              Someone in our cinema got up and started applauding when the screaming woman died (finally).

Would've been a great movie if they only played the disaster scenes and then cut to the credits.
                              F##K dude use the spoiler tag or something.... this better not be an integral part of the film as I was looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                                lol. ever heard of taking stuff at face value?

Meh, watched a trailer on youtube seemed like a decent disaster/sci fi movie. Was giving a load a religious bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X