This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rec View Post
    Anything with Colin Farrell stinks. He's a f*cking awful actor.
    Haven't seen the excellent 'In Bruges' yet then have you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
      I've heard 'The Reader' is good, plan on watching it soon!
      I thought it was pretty average. If you've read the book you'll enjoy it much more though.

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
      Haven't seen the excellent 'In Bruges' yet then have you.
      Are you trying to tell me has has one good film? Although the absolute awfulness of S.W.A.T pretty much voids any good he has ever done, regardless.

Comment

new english trailer for Blood The Last Vampire:

Movie Previews and Clips from OnlineMoviePromo.com: Blood

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
          Just got around to watching Revolutionary Road. I don't think I can't speak highly enough about it, so I won't even try.

Don't bother attempting a watch of it if you're in the mood for something light, though. That's all I'll say. PS. DiCaprio is a f*cking wizard.
          Watched it a few nights ago with the missus. Winslet and DiCaprio's performances were top notch, Winslet was best I thought. The film as a whole was just not my kind of thing at all. The plot line was not what I thought it would be based on the trailer and I never got over that dissapointment. My attention held till the end, just, the ending itself making it worth while perservering through the slow moving pace that was the middle of the film.

Comment

console yourself with the newest star trek trailer (warning, you may require a towel afterwards)

Comment

i saw that at the premier of the watchmen, a day before it was out anywhere in the world

and yes i did ejaculate in public.

Comment

Star Trek is looking the goods, gold class for sure.

Comment

In Bruges is terrific, makes me almost change my mind about Farrell.
                  Also recommend the short film by the director / writer of In Bruges, think its called Six Shooter. Similarly bizarre, not quite as laugh-out-loud funny, but worth the watch.

Blindness is a good watch, its hard to watch, but worth it.
                  Let The Right One In, can't recommend it highly enough.
                  In The Land of Women. Watched this with the other half, also a little quirky, bit of a chick-flick but has a decent spattering of comedy to make it work.

Comment

Just saw Milk... f*cking brilliant. Outright brilliant.

Mostly carried by Penn - he was spectacular. I didn't think he had actually won the Oscar for some strange reason, and I said to Elle numerous times during watching "this guy is incredible, what an actor". Upon a quick Google search after the movie, I realised he did in fact win it. So rightly deserved.

A must watch.

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                      i saw that at the premier of the watchmen, a day before it was out anywhere in the world

and yes i did ejaculate in public.
                      finally got to see the watchmen and was expecting the awesome trek trailer.. but it was just the first full trailer - have you watched the one i posted here man?

Comment

i got the one you posted during watchmen.

Comment

bugger.. spastic cmax manages to ****up the trailers too then ;P

Comment

Well, I just finished watching Transporter 3, good movie..

Havnt seen watchmen yet, prolly wont till it comes out on Bluray.

Comment

Originally posted by close001 View Post
                              Transporter 3, good movie..
                              rofl

Comment

Watched a telly-movie on the weekend called The Man From Earth. Despite the terrible acting, stereotypical characters and sometimes bad dialogue, it was quite an enjoyable movie. Bunch of people sending off a colleague who's moving on for some unspecified reason.

A fun movie to watch with religious friends

Comment

Working...
                                X