Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panique au Village (A Town Called Panic) 2009 - a film from the tv show of the same name, stop motion animation, all in french. Fairly sure it's a kids show, but it was hilarious, one of the most random things I've seen in a long time, absolutely absurd, but awesome. - Also I previously posted this in the wrong thread.

Comment

• transformers: dark of the moon
      (stupid title, neat trailer)

Comment

• I'm sure you've all already seen it, but I only just did: Serenity.

Not the best sci-fi when compared to famous big budget Hollywood efforts, but if you look at it like a television movie, it's the best ever.

Comment

• new Hugh Jackman sci-fi Real Steel - yay remote mech combat

Comment

• Looks super lame. But I'm torn, because I can't really not watch a movie about mechs fighting.

Comment

• yup, Real Steel looks super lame. Doesn't even touch on the fact you would look like a dork punching thin air well your opponent is a skinny computer geek.

Comment

• there's no such thing as a lame mech movie. even robot jox and robot wars were awesome

Comment

• robot jox was epic back in the day lol

Comment

• no aegis - that was pretty lame.

Comment

• shh crispy, the adults are talking

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                        shh crispy, the adults are talking
                        Where?

Comment

• like we'd tell you

Comment

• i like all things robot wise - that was just really really really lame.
                            Its like watching days of our lives or something without acting, or even something youd call acting.

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                            shh crispy, the adults are talking
                            If your b/day is correct = RESPECT your elders ie me

Comment

• wtf watches ROBOT movies for the humans?! that's like watching Transformers for Sam and agent Turturro

Comment

• well after reading the wiki it is 20 yrs old, so some leeway is given.

and i would never watch a robot movie for the humans unless the humans were all female, big breasted, naked and lesbian

Comment

Working...
                                X