Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting this here.. really need a trailer thread.
    The Raid

Reminds me of Hard Boiled..

Comment

• Gore-tastic!

Comment

• This movie is class.

Comment

• Been waiting for this to hit for a few months now.

Anyone in Adelaide want to go see that 13 Assassins movie?? I've got those freebies to use up.

Comment

• Would recommend a look at 'The Guard' if you like a bit of dark Irish humour.

Edit: lol already posted. Well, a +1 then.

Comment

• The Avengers

yes please

Comment

• Fuck yeah - Avengers looks cool.

Comment

• Dayum... I may even make it to the midnight session for that.

Comment

• Green Lantern... many I'm sure would have seen it by now but I was fearful of anything green after that abomination that was Seth Rogen as the Green Hornet, but it was really good.

7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                      Green Lantern... many I'm sure would have seen it by now but I was fearful of anything green after that abomination that was Seth Rogen as the Green Hornet, but it was really good.

7/10
                      As a massive green lantern fan, i cant give it more than maybe a 3/10, movie should have been called "the intergalactic earthly adventures of a test pilot in love, who just happens to come across a power ring".

Comment

• Avengers looks like it'll be awesome fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                          As a massive green lantern fan, i cant give it more than maybe a 3/10, movie should have been called "the intergalactic earthly adventures of a test pilot in love, who just happens to come across a power ring".
                          I've never read the comics so was unaware as to the differences they've made. I judged it on what I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                            I've never read the comics so was unaware as to the differences they've made. I judged it on what I saw.
                            which is fair enough i spose, wasnt a horrible movie i'll give it that.

that being said. just the visuals alone at the start and end of the movie it was worth watching in 3D.

Comment

• Comment

• Came across this the other week *cough havnt got around to watching it yet but think it will be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X