Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
        Seriously?

Comment

• I'd watch it.

Comment

• Never heard of this one until I saw it on newzbin.

Great cast (when does Clive Owen ever do a bad performance??) and a half decent story that's well told (if a little long) with an average budget but nicely directed. Worth a look in my view 7/10.

Killer Elite (2011) Movie Theatrical Trailer HD - Robert De Niro Clive Owen Jason Statham - YouTube

Comment

• Another one I saw ages ago but its really good, Cedar Rapids.

Comment

• Comment

• Actually looks cool.

BUT THE PREVIEWS. THEY TRICKS YOU.

Comment

• At first I was all, meh.

But then I was all, SCI-FI AND JOSS WHEDON SQUUEEEEEE.

Comment

• Speaking of Sci-fi - Luc Besson is having another crack with Lock-Out

Comment

• Has potential.

Comment

• Immortals

Rubbish mish-mash of a story cobbled together from different greek myths - clearly designed to do nothing more than join together set pieces they wanted in the movie. But! It was still awesome.

Great acting, awesome visuals, good sound (this is the first movie i thought the bass might actually stop my heart [tidal wave scene]), fantastic battles. well worth watching at the cinema - oh, and the 3D was actually very tastefully done too.

Comment

• Looks interesting

Comment

• Josh Brolin FTW.

Comment

• To be clear, I don't think this movie will be worth watching, but you can't put it in the not worth watching until after it drops.

This movie is bizarre, for so many reasons. Hasbro, the toy company that brought you transformers, now brings you... battleship..

So who knew that game was about aliens and shit. Also, why do they make the same sounds as transformers, and appear to use the same exterior designer.

Why on earth would you use battleship as a basis for your shitty film? Why can't someone just write an original story that can stand on it's own, battleship is a pretty fucking flimsy platform anyway. Or maybe they need it so they can have the navy fight someone? is this the new recruitment scheme for the US navy? looks like the village people all over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X