X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russel crowe as jor-el lol hes got some mighty big shoes to fill

Comment

• Cloud Atlas - interesting premise. definitely one to use to score points with your mrs.

Comment

• New trailer for Skyfall:

Comment

• Comment

• Cabin in the Woods is utterly fantastic. I absolutely love it and want to boof it.

Assuming you have seen any horror film, ever, you should watch this.

Comment

• Hahaha I thought the same thing! Watched it today! Brilliant movie!!

Comment

• Coming from you Harb, that is pretty high praise.
                Will go watch it asap.

Comment

• Just finished watching - awesome movie.

"Good work zombie hand".

Comment

• the watch is fricken awesome, funniest movie i've seen in ages

Comment

• Who wants to see Brad Pitt in Killing Them Softly - rated 94% at Rotten Tomatoes - for free!?!?

Only at the movies October 11, we've got 10 double passes to give away, thanks to Hoyts Distribution Australia.

How do you put yourself in the running? Like our Facebook post, and reply to that same post on Facebook, with what your name would be if you were a bad-ass mafia enforcer. That's it!

We'll announce the 10 entries we consider the best on our Facebook wall on October 7, and mail our the tickets out on October 8.

http://www.facebook.com/GamersUnderg...28473233948095

Comment

• From the Writer/Director of one of my all time fave films "in Bruges" ... check it....

Comment

• Looper.

I was actually about to post this in the not worth watching thread. But the movie is actually entertaining; IF you can look past the plethora of paradoxes.

Comment

• Comment

• Best Valentines Day Ever....

Comment

• If you liked Sean of the Dead, give this is go...Worth the laugh..

Comment

Working...
                                X